U

User_257412

Its quite obvious it was rushed, he didn't update that "mini-walkthru" for Lucy, only for mom, and preview scenes for lucy for next update still include an image that's actually inside this update as part of the scene...

I mean, to be realistic, for one month, this is actually ok-ish update, which begs the question, what did he do for 3 months for the previous update that had the same amount of content in terms of images as this one...
Look, the guys is obviously a scammer, in terms of delaying the game as much as he possibly can to get the most of money, you can see that if you pay attention to how he does things. When people lie, they usually pick one way they think it will work and they stick with it. Every one of he's delays (and there is always a delay) are proportional to what he promised, if he said 2 months, he delays by one month, if he says 1 month, he delays 1 week, if its 1 week, the delay is 1 day etc...
And to make things worse, I wouldn't mind it rly if there was some actual content going on with updates, but we are mostly spinning in circles, we had j-off ti sleeping girls and spanking since almost the begging of the game, and we are still there just with different scenes (don't mean this literally, but you get the point).
I had similar thoughts for Taffy Tales too up until recent update which I guess pursued devs to actually revamp the story 'roadmap' and update with something partially decent. This however is (hopefully you don't mind if I repeat your words), like you've mentioned, a scam, but what's worse is perhaps the dev (devs?) is narrow minded aka ignoring what people demand and do/does things in his/her/their favor.

TigerUppercut

Jul 16, 2017
I can't get the scene trapped Lisa. She came to find the phone about 10 rounds, but I couldn't do anything.
I had a similar problem. I used cheats to get the handcuffs, and I think that is what caused it. If you go to the market and buy the handcuffs manually (even if you already have them), then return to your room, you can set the trap and the scene should trigger the next time she comes searching.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I had similar thoughts for Taffy Tales too up until recent update which I guess pursued devs to actually revamp the story 'roadmap' and update with something partially decent. This however is (hopefully you don't mind if I repeat your words), like you've mentioned, a scam, but what's worse is perhaps the dev (devs?) is narrow minded aka ignoring what people demand and do/does things in his/her/their favor.
Yeah, but here is the thing. He doesn't work for you, you can't demand anything of him. Sure, you can support the creator on patreon, and you can choose to pull your support if you not happy. Leave the creation of the games to the creator(s), and then chose if you want to play it or not.

Every fck'n other thread about games here have circle jerking about devs a scammer and milking. If game(s) not up to your standards, and you unhappy with creation progress etc. Nothing keep everyone of you from start make your own games. (apart from the effort).

May 16, 2017
I thought this game could be a really good game, specially with the way the mc interacts with his sisters, but... it's getting the other way around... it's getting frustating for me, to play 2 minutes of new content and only to get tease and bullshit relationships... maybe i will check this game again next year, with (hopefully) more content to actually enjoy the game. If, of course, this game last until there...

F22232425

Dec 2, 2017
The walkthrough for Lucy is bugged, need to restart a new game to display correctly.
Make sure you have finished drunk Lucy shower scene.

Reactions: deluges

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
What? It takes 8 hours to download and I just started the download 1 hour ago. There is always the possibility my download will interrupt. Your help is needed if you want to get this version. Guess what... there IS more naked content in this version between brother and sister.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The walkthrough for Lucy is bugged, need to restart a new game to display correctly.
Make sure you have finish drunk Lucy shower scene.
Thank you, I was using an old save and was really confused about what to do for her.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes