chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Scam.

$1,011 is enough to dedicate much more time to a game that, technologically speaking, is not a great challenge either.

However, since yesterday it has gone from 170 to 180 supporters. Well... keep it up, keep laughing at you.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
The second one (in the bikini) I can't place, the other three are all in this release. Just keep going to wherever Lucy is and bugging her.

Anyone have any tips on getting the Liza trapped under the bed scene? She seems to have stopped sneaking into the room and the walkthrough says 'no new content' (and has a little preview montage) but I definitely never got that scene...
and what about mom drunk?

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
and what about mom drunk?
Haven't seen it yet, progress may be bugged as the WT keeps saying I should comfort her in her room, but there's no way to talk to her except at night, and it's just the same dialogue of being told I can't sleep with her and telling myself I need to spend more time with her during the day, but there's no way to actually do that.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
Haven't seen it yet, progress may be bugged as the WT keeps saying I should comfort her in her room, but there's no way to talk to her except at night, and it's just the same dialogue of being told I can't sleep with her and telling myself I need to spend more time with her during the day, but there's no way to actually do that.
you have to come in her room in the afternoon

Reactions: Pantisocrat

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I have never seen so much ungrateful people before.. he is not a game programmer and designer slave.. the money is a present! not more.
the most people think he has to deliver big updates every month? NO! He doesnt. :D It's a hobby and a few people give money as "thank you".

You think that's unfair? Then become a patreon and make your own content.

I dont understand the haters..
I think he will stop this game in future.
Because the haters are like terrorists and people like @ma5k destroy the whole work.. 5 sec. after content-posting he post it here for free.

2 Minutes of "cheater"gameplay takes a lot time.. and the most people here are "cheaters" and read no textes.. only watch pictures. yes, in two minutes you watch 200 pictures by clicking. wow!
unbelievable!

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I seem to be stuck in a loop. I can't raise Liza's affection anymore, can't raise her corruption either. Drunk mother scene? Drunk Liza scene? Are we able to give ANY of the girls ANY gifts yet? Still no luck giving Liza a foot/back massage. Any help would be appreciated.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
No, I'm sorry asimo

... If you are going to do something "for the love of art", do it and publish it.

People don't earn money "for love of art", so if you are going to create a Patreon to ask for money for your work "for love of art" then don't expect people not to demand that you work well at it.

Patreon serves to support people with initiative... if you've had it for 2 years so you don't have it with a repetitive game and you don't know where to approach it anymore, then dedicate yourself to something else.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
No, I'm sorry asimo

People don't earn money "for love of art", so if you are going to create a Patreon to ask for money for your work "for love of art" then don't expect people not to demand that you work well at it.

Patreon serves to support people with initiative... if you've had it for 2 years so you don't have it with a repetitive game and you don't know where to approach it anymore, then dedicate yourself to something else.
but you understand what RAinces
Patreon
is ?

It's a donation, a help but no content is promised.
RAinces sells Supporter Levels, only! He sells no content, no games. he needs money for the extreme expensive DAZ 3D Models
and computer hardware.

its NOT like a crowdfunding plattform "you get gifts or articles for your money".

on RAinces you pay as Supporter, only - for nothing - respectively Updates.

Reactions: setter6

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I seem to be stuck in a loop. I can't raise Liza's affection anymore, can't raise her corruption either. Drunk mother scene? Drunk Liza scene? Are we able to give ANY of the girls ANY gifts yet? Still no luck giving Liza a foot/back massage. Any help would be appreciated.
I am in the same situation. However I got to a scene where I spied on Lisa in the shower and where something about an oil spray was said? Is that the drunk Lisa scene

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.12a!

PC (178MB): - - - -
Mac (174MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "RaduStefan, post: 1572827, membro: 156723"] Mi trovo nella stessa situazione. Comunque sono arrivato a una scena in cui ho spiato Lisa sotto la doccia e dove è stato detto qualcosa riguardo a uno spray ad olio? È quella scena ubriaca di Lisa [/ QUOTE]
you can use the console (shift + O )

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
[QUOTE = "RaduStefan, post: 1572827, membro: 156723"] Mi trovo nella stessa situazione. Comunque sono arrivato a una scena in cui ho spiato Lisa sotto la doccia e dove è stato detto qualcosa riguardo a uno spray ad olio? È quella scena ubriaca di Lisa [/ QUOTE]
you can use the console (shift + O )
I still do not know if that is the drunk shower scene that other players refered to, maybe I have encountered another shower scene?

Reactions: Mitsubishi
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes