chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
but you understand what RAinces
Patreon
is ?

It's a donation, a help but no content is promised.
RAinces sells Supporter Levels, only! He sells no content, no games. he needs money for the extreme expensive DAZ 3D Models
and computer hardware.

its NOT like a crowdfunding plattform "you get gifts or articles for your money".

on RAinces you pay as Supporter, only - for nothing - respectively Updates.
Patreon page say...

A meaningful revenue stream
Fans pay you a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences & behind-the-scenes content.

Listen word "PAY" no "donation"

if he expects "donations" or money FOR NOTHING, then he is breaking Patreon's rules and should be reported.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I am in the same situation. However I got to a scene where I spied on Lisa in the shower and where something about an oil spray was said? Is that the drunk Lisa scene
No but you can buy baby oil from the store to put on the shower curtain to make it transparent for a few days.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017

has this scene been got from this ver o not?

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
To raise affection and corruption with lisa pay her to cook for you for an affection point and choose stick close to check that she is doing a good job for a corruption point. When you have made enough progress, she will talk to you in her room about the black mail.

The second one (in the bikini) I can't place, the other three are all in this release. Just keep going to wherever Lucy is and bugging her.

Anyone have any tips on getting the Liza trapped under the bed scene? She seems to have stopped sneaking into the room and the walkthrough says 'no new content' (and has a little preview montage) but I definitely never got that scene...
I received the scene with lisa being trapped after all the photo taking and various maid cleaning options were exhausted. After observing lisa searching the room without getting a dialogue choice, narrator suggested laying a trap for her. At that point I could purchase handcuffs from the store and set a trap in the room.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
To raise affection and corruption with lisa pay her to cook for you for an affection point and choose stick close to check that she is doing a good job for a corruption point. When you have made enough progress, she will talk to you in her room about the black mail.

I received the scene with lisa being trapped after all the photo taking and various maid cleaning options were exhausted. After observing lisa searching the room with getting a dialogue choice, suggesting laying a trap for her. At that point I could purchase handcuffs from the store and set a trap in the room.
Thanks for the tips.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018

I received the scene with lisa being trapped after all the photo taking and various maid cleaning options were exhausted. After observing lisa searching the room without getting a dialogue choice, narrator suggested laying a trap for her. At that point I could purchase handcuffs from the store and set a trap in the room.
I tried having Liza to cook me an egg but regardless of the choices I made he groped her and her affection or domination level wouldn't go any higher. Her affection is stuck at 15 leaving me 2 shy of being to give lisa the foot massage. Domination is at 31 and still can't give a back massage either.

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
I have never seen so much ungrateful people before.. he is not a game programmer and designer slave.. the money is a present! not more.
the most people think he has to deliver big updates every month? NO! He doesnt. :D It's a hobby and a few people give money as "thank you".

You think that's unfair? Then become a patreon and make your own content.

I dont understand the haters..
I think he will stop this game in future.
Because the haters are like terrorists and people like @ma5k destroy the whole work.. 5 sec. after content-posting he post it here for free.

2 Minutes of "cheater"gameplay takes a lot time.. and the most people here are "cheaters" and read no textes.. only watch pictures. yes, in two minutes you watch 200 pictures by clicking. wow!
unbelievable!
I'm paying for that link. I can post that link where i want to. I dont need permission from you and your friend rainces
And 2nd thing lol big update every month
Can u please tell me or show me when he last posted BIGGGGG update
In 2018 the game was 95 percent done and after 4 months of waiting In jan 2019 he posted 5 min gameplay update
He don't even talk with his patreons No info about the update no changelog nothing no reply (SILENT MODE)
and after waiting for so long We all get a fucking 2 min update for 10$
and m sure he is fucking scammer Giving link to 10$ patreon and not to 5$ patreon wait 1 more week to get update
FOR 10$ ATLEAST WE CAN GET SOME INFROMATION ABOUT THE NEXT UPDATE AND CHANGELOG BUT NO BECAUSE HE DON'T EVEN CARE
PEACEEEEEEEE OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Reactions: chopolander

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Patreon page say...

A meaningful revenue stream
Fans pay you a subscription amount of their choice in exchange for exclusive experiences & behind-the-scenes content.
Nowhere you can read that he made a monthly Update for a payment. Again, you pay for a support and you get an access for content. Exactly what he write the whole time since one year is: Its only a hobby! he work alone and on weekends at his free-time.

So If he needs 6 months for a new update.. its not against the rules or something else :D.

But if 100 people/ Fans are haters..
he dont want to do something new. it feels like a slave!
where is the fun and love in the game.. when he feels like a slave ?

He work 1-2 days a week on it. thats it.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
I'm paying for that link. I can post that link where i want to. I dont need permission from you and your friend rainces
If you were a true supporter, you would never post the link here. you made no payments. you only start as supporter and cancel it again, without any payment. you are a pirate. :D and a Hater, too!

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I tried having Liza to cook me an egg but regardless of the choices I made he groped her and her affection or domination level wouldn't go any higher. Her affection is stuck at 15 leaving me 2 shy of being to give lisa the foot massage. Domination is at 31 and still can't give a back massage either.
You should have more than enough affection and domination to trigger the discussion about the blackmail in her room. Think I was around 10 affection.

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
If you were a true supporter, you would never post the link here. you made no payments. you only start as supporter and cancel it again, without any payment. you are a pirate. :D and a Hater, too!
Lol m supporting him from Sep 2018 and yea m hater
PEACEEEEE
and m also supporting DARK COOKIE summertime saga and i love that game u know why because
They give info and Cooooool UPDATES

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Nowhere you can read that he made a monthly Update for a payment. Again, you pay for a support and you get an access for content. Exactly what he write the whole time since one year is: Its only a hobby! he work alone and on weekends at his free-time.

So If he needs 6 months for a new update.. its not against the rules or something else :D.

But if 100 people/ Fans are haters..

he dont want to do something new. it feels like a slave!

where is the fun and love in the game.. when he feels like a slave ?

He work 1-2 days a week on it. thats it.
Forgive me again, but you already stink of dev's relative or friend.

1000$ is 800€

800€ to do something on weekends? There are families in Spain or Italy living badly for 800€ a month, you know?

If you want respect for a job, respect those who are supporting you. If you're earning 800€ a month, be a little more LEGAL and work harder at it. It's not being a slave, it's thanking the people who support your WEEKEND work. If you are not going to do it, leave it.

There are people ENSLAVED to earn 800€ a month. You are NOT right here

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
Lol m supporting him from Sep 2018 and yea m hater
PEACEEEEE
and m also supporting DARK COOKIE summertime saga and i love that game u know why because
They give info and Cooooool UPDATES
Are you serious ? YOU compare a full-time producer who earn $ 47,000 a month with a 25-year-old hobby designer? XD
A DAZ 3D Effect Pack cost between $ 100-400 for each person and you need a super-computer. so I think at the end of the year he payed all his investments.

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
Are you serious ? YOU compare a full-time producer who earn $ 47,000 a month with a 25-year-old hobby designer? XD
U know why they are earning 47000$?
BEcause they provide info and updates to thr supporter and chill out let me play my RAINBOW SIX IN PEACE STOP GIVING ME ALERT AGAIN AND AGAIN

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes