Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
so over a month to just update 2 scenes? How much did he earn from patron for a couple of pictures? I think I'm on the wrong job xD
i can not understand that people still give him money. stupider than the police allowed. Should we also make a side with lies excuses and apologies? and give screenshots of Sexvilla. seems to be enough stupid people to give looool

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'll thought it was the dress for Liza, in the kitchen she told if you're payed you're 50 dollar she was saving it for a expensive dress!
And that is not yet developed. You are so sweet, and pay to eat what she does for you. The game is so unfinished that it is not really playable. It's not even a real adult game. If it was to be done, then probably in the year 2100. maybe, I'm not sure. calculate +/- 100 years. I think the day is coming when the developer drops the game. Every dollar is invested wrongly.

Reactions: delta67

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
Hi guys!
Im in the 6th week now but a have not played the back massage scene with Liza. I saw a picture of that scene somewhere. Or is it some picture from the future? :D
I don't remember any chance to massage her in my room. The dress looks like what Liza uses to clean the room.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys!
Im in the 6th week now but a have not played the back massage scene with Liza. I saw a picture of that scene somewhere. Or is it some picture from the future? :D
I don't remember any chance to massage her in my room. The dress looks like what Liza uses to clean the room.
The scene even exists in the game. You have to blackmail her. In the daytime in her room. Where you also take pictures of her. Just do not take pictures, but take them as a maid. you have to do more than just once. It's not possible in the living room

Arielpods

Mar 26, 2018
The scene even exists in the game. You have to blackmail her. In the daytime in her room. Where you also take pictures of her. Just do not take pictures, but take them as a maid. you have to do more than just once. It's not possible in the living room
Thanks. Yes, on the sofa all the time just 5 minutes and done.. I thought that will happen in the room cause her dress. Anyway, I will try what You said. Thanks again

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Walkthrough please?
is in the game the Walkthrough

in no case play the new update! after that, even less than anticipated! then you can not talk to Liza anymore, etc. I hate the RAinces. he is too stupid for everything. Now the mission is open again, with the phone stealing for Liza. And also The Mom is now gone without a trace. RAinces stop developing. Please spare us with your incompetence!

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 132593
Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship.​

Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Updated: 2019-01-03
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.11a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Downloads:
- - -
thanks @Mahaveer Singh for sharing

Others:

View attachment 20386 View attachment 20387 View attachment 20388 View attachment 20389 View attachment 20390 View attachment 20391
Hi, I am working on a Visual Mod for this game and just wondering will I be allowed to upload on this Forum?
Normal I do mods for certain games on here but since this games images are locked I just want to ask.
Some Screens from the Mod in the spoiler

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
what is the password arrow combo for sis's phone, the print one doesn't work, don't get it

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes