Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Okay, seriously, do those two new scenes even exist? Since when is this a puzzle game? Do you have to visit Liza all 3 times like it says in the mini-WT? Are you supposed to take her pictures or have her clean your room all 3 times? She no longer comes into the MC's room at night looking for the phone...

I followed what someone said on the previous page and it also doesn't work. I know that Lucy has to be in the green dress (that's the only way you can give her so much money that she passes out when she comes home)- I did the dry hump/throw-up the first time, grabbed her boob the second time (are you supposed to take her to the couch again or leave her alone the 2nd time?) and I didn't get all the dialogue- it was the same as the time before (dry hump). At no point has she fallen on the floor after helping her to the couch.

What exactly are the steps to get the 2 new scenes? I have FFW'd almost 3 months (in game) to each of those specific times and received bupkus... :)
Do the scene with her going into your room in the night once. You should get a message about you should make a trap. Go to store, buy handcuffs... go home, make trap in the room... wait for her to get into your room again at night.

Have her wear the green dress, give her money. Wait until she come home, but LEAVE HER ALONE, then go to the bathroom and watch her in the shower....

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Any ntr scene in this game?
just 1 that i know of. your mom can be raped for a small amount of time if you take your time to save her. they dont finish in her since you saving her will always happen. it's just whether you stop them from doing it or take your time and watch for a bit.

for my question, how do i trap the Liza? i see some one mention handcuffs, but i can't buy them. i have $315 so it isn't a money issue is it?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
just 1 that i know of. your mom can be raped for a small amount of time if you take your time to save her. they dont finish in her since you saving her will always happen. it's just whether you stop them from doing it or take your time and watch for a bit.

for my question, how do i trap the Liza? i see some one mention handcuffs, but i can't buy them. i have $315 so it isn't a money issue is it?
I believe you need to do all of her morning stuff first, photos and maid. When she breaks into your room, I think you need to pin her to the floor and then just keep staying on top of her. Eventually you'll come up with idea to trap her and you'll be able to buy the handcuffs.

Do the scene with her going into your room in the night once. You should get a message about you should make a trap. Go to store, buy handcuffs... go home, make trap in the room... wait for her to get into your room again at night.

Have her wear the green dress, give her money. Wait until she come home, but LEAVE HER ALONE, then go to the bathroom and watch her in the shower....
You don't leave her alone. The first time, after you grab her tit, you can't do anything. The second time she'll fall over as soon as you try to do anything, that's when, after a bit of arguing, you're able to take her to the bathroom.

i have error with buy all item in shop and error in yard an information...who help me???
What kind of error? You can't buy all of the items in the shop right now. Spycam, chocolate, gift and necklace aren't available yet. Never encountered an error outside, so I'm not sure about that.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

PIHIPIHI

Aug 27, 2017
One of error of my game...and more error in shop and map

Code:
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/store.rpy", line 65, in script
    if groceries in inventory.items:
  File "game/store.rpy", line 65, in <module>
NameError: name 'groceries' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "E:\WIN\GAME\badbobbysaga-0.11a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\WIN\GAME\badbobbysaga-0.11a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1919, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\WIN\GAME\badbobbysaga-0.11a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 14374, in script
    if gardenpool == False and pool in inventory.items and week > 2:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 14374, in <module>
NameError: name 'pool' is not defined

Full traceback:
  File "E:\WIN\GAME\badbobbysaga-0.11a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bad Bobby Saga 0.11a
Sat Jan 05 11:55:25 2019

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
where is the cheat mod and or what the commands to raise liza, ms. anna etc affection domenotion and the last one

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
The cheat mod is more of an in-game trainer, you don't need to use console commands. Just google Bad Brother Saga Cheat Mod. It's the first result.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
One of error of my game...and more error in shop and map

Code:
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Bad Bobby Saga 0.11a
Sat Jan 05 11:55:25 2019
I have never seen those errors before, unfortunately.

Reactions: PIHIPIHI

hari98521

Feb 17, 2018
I have high stealth, but when going to take mike phone at evening, MC goes till stairs of Mike's home and comes out saying that that some one is coming, I better try again tomorrow.
How to get through this?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I believe you need to do all of her morning stuff first, photos and maid. When she breaks into your room, I think you need to pin her to the floor and then just keep staying on top of her. Eventually you'll come up with idea to trap her and you'll be able to buy the handcuffs.

You don't leave her alone. The first time, after you grab her tit, you can't do anything. The second time she'll fall over as soon as you try to do anything, that's when, after a bit of arguing, you're able to take her to the bathroom.
Well I just wrote what I had to do to trigger the new scenes. What others have to do might depend on where they at in the game as you have to repeat a lot of stuff to get anywhere.

123lxq

Jan 2, 2018
There's an in-game walkthrough. It's simple enough to follow. In the top right corner, it's the blue circle with the I in it.
But at first there is no blue button, and somehow it seems that I turn to the Mom-dominate route and didn't go well with other girls ,is this normal ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But at first there is no blue button, and somehow it seems that I turn to the Mom-dominate route and didn't go well with other girls ,is this normal ?
I'm not sure why you would think you need the walkthrough hints, especially early on. Just click room by room to make scenes/interactions available. The MC literally says (or thinks) what the next step is, including what your stealth level should be to get the nail polish, how to get "invisible ink", etc. It should be pretty self-explanatory, honestly. Also, you can always do a search in the upper right of this page, using "This thread", and find answers to probably any question you have.

Reactions: deluges

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
, I like the short animation sequence added with Liza, when taking pictures in her room. I wouldn't mind, when you feel like things are far enough long (at whatever point in the future) if you added more animations like that. But pls don't feel pressured to do so. I'd rather have you continue the game events than spend a bunch of extra time with animations.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes