Feb 1, 2018
Okay, seriously, do those two new scenes even exist? Since when is this a puzzle game? Do you have to visit Liza all 3 times like it says in the mini-WT? Are you supposed to take her pictures or have her clean your room all 3 times? She no longer comes into the MC's room at night looking for the phone...

What exactly are the steps to get the 2 new scenes? I have FFW'd almost 3 months (in game) to each of those specific times and received bupkus... :)
Yeah, it's definitely gone the direction of "repeat an interaction to build comfort level with the characters" - or at least that's how I'm interpreting it. It does feel like it's gettin a bit grindy.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Depp6

May 6, 2018
Kinda disappointing that you can't fuck 'em but really good for alpha and I'd definitely buy the full version

U

User_257412

If it so easy cash, why don't you go out there and make such games yourself to harvest said easy cash?
Sure, give me a few months to ladder up into 'intermediate' level of video game designing as I currently have a script upon my sleeve. Besides the sharp sarcasm you inferenced my point in the wrong view I was trying to explain. There two types of developers in this industry (and overall gaming), the ones who whatnot work solely or with a team and dedicate their 'heart' and pump 'pure' hard work into developing their games meanwhile without hurting anyone only those eggheads who are lust hungry for content and sometimes bitch around variety of things surrounding their work, but despite harsh circumstances, delays attempt to stay loyal and show integrity to their community by fullfilling promises and listening to submissions or not, at least they are honourable and don't screw around hyping up everyone then leaving with empty satisfaction and bitter throat. Then there are those who seek 'get rich quick' method by using shallow actions, hype and manipulation inside their community for a very extended amount of time to generate decent income by squeezing out as less effort as possible, because catching up on rumors and broken promises is so simple. It's not about who leads the project or how long it takes for content to arrive, but rather how developer comprehends the vision of his project in finished state by precisely settled roadmap and what the dev can offer in the meantime...

Reactions: Kinky Monkey

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Sure, give me a few months to ladder up into 'intermediate' level of video game designing as I currently have a script upon my sleeve. Besides the sharp sarcasm you inferenced my point in the wrong view I was trying to explain. There two types of developers in this industry (and overall gaming), the ones who whatnot work solely or with a team and dedicate their 'heart' and pump 'pure' hard work into developing their games meanwhile without hurting anyone only those eggheads who are lust hungry for content and sometimes bitch around variety of things surrounding their work, but despite harsh circumstances, delays attempt to stay loyal and show integrity to their community by fullfilling promises and listening to submissions or not, at least they are honourable and don't screw around hyping up everyone then leaving with empty satisfaction and bitter throat. Then there are those who seek 'get rich quick' method by using shallow actions, hype and manipulation inside their community for a very extended amount of time to generate decent income by squeezing out as less effort as possible, because catching up on rumors and broken promises is so simple. It's not about who leads the project or how long it takes for content to arrive, but rather how developer comprehends the vision of his project in finished state by precisely settled roadmap and what the dev can offer in the meantime...
Devs/creators come in many shapes and forms. There is those that just have creating games as a hobby on the side with patreon adding to the income. Then there is those that take it more serious, maybe create a small studio and hire on more help as income rise. Then, some in between.

I don't think any creator does set out to ripp anyone off with intention. I do believe you can go into a dry spell and burn yourself out. Particular if you got it as a hobby and a side project. I got projects in my garage that started out fine and ended up as a mental foot note in the back of my head.. "one day"... If you wan't to create adult games and use Patreon as a platform to MILK people for cash, it's a damn slow process to get going. There is many adult games on Patreon that have very little to show for in the way of support, even been on the platform for a long time. Would think kickstarter or go fund me, and platforms like that, would be a better sources for get rich quick schemes.

Everyone can be a critic, but critic stop being critic and evolve to something else at one point. Imho, if people start point fingers and make claims someone is a terrible so, and so, and they make just bad shit. Then harden up and make something better yourself, and if not, at least appreciate the effort someone is making to get your rocks off (eventually). Patreon is about support the creators on the platform, it's never about buy a product or a service. If people unhappy with the creator they stop the support. At least that is what I do if I don't feel progress is being made. Stop treat creators of adult games as skanky twitch thot's :p

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
When helping Lucy study, is there a sequence to which answers you tell her are right or wrong? I'm trying to keep a balance of incorrectly telling her right answers are wrong and vice versa so she feels smart and trusts me but ultimately fails the test (studied with her about ten or so times). Or is this a wait until next update deal? Thanks.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
When helping Lucy study, is there a sequence to which answers you tell her are right or wrong? I'm trying to keep a balance of incorrectly telling her right answers are wrong and vice versa so she feels smart and trusts me but ultimately fails the test (studied with her about ten or so times). Or is this a wait until next update deal? Thanks.
Thought you were supposed to end up tell her she failed all the questions. Then console/comfort until you can rubb her ass.

U

User_488453

the game has so much potential, the creator is equally as slack

Kackfresse

Oct 29, 2017
Wait untill the game is finished (if that day ever comes). It's not worth it to invest any time in that game because there are no rewards. There isn't even a single sex scene so just play something els.

Reactions: Firecracker001

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
there are just criminal machinations. The developer only takes money. and does not work. And after his answer to a fair system, he also wants to collect the money if he does not update. he does not care about his supporters. I read that from the new disscusion on his page. it is sad

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes