PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Then take a look at this :
Wow, that's very interesting.. hmm.

I thought I'd give this a quick whirl and I can honestly say the "stealth" stuff is total bullshit. It's not about reaction time, it's about being able to find those hidden icons. Oh well, online save game editor, stealth level 50, job done. The whole mechanic is shit, not fun at all, just a massive pain in the ass.
In the future, skip online save editor and try "Shift+O" opens the ingame console and can simply type the commands in there ie: stealth = 100

Reactions: zocx and Cirro84

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
What about the password on the phone, how that works? there are four arrows and i cant continue from that..

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
... "Shift+O" opens ingame console, simply type commands in there ie: stealth = 100
You sure it is 'stealth = x'? Some others here mentioned 'stealthlevel = x'.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone comes along something else that's of use drop a line so I can add it.
@wep would you pack that stuff to the OP, pretty please?? :D

Edit2: Variables adapted. Approved by Panda, confirmed by Panti. ;) Added tips and tricks posted, tyvm folks.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017

All I found browsing the last few pages, any more you all know of??
Yeah, you're correct on it - it was off the top of my head.:FeelsBadMan:

What about the password on the phone, how that works? there are four arrows and i cant continue from that..

Reactions: Cirro84

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I find the whole age of character argument amusing. If you were to be pedantic then you could say that the characters in a game are all only as old as the game itself, as they didn't exist prior to that.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017

All I found browsing the last few pages, any more you all know of??
Can confirm it's stealthlevel and not stealth, in this version at least.

There's also a few images in the game and dialogue in the script that I wasn't able to find in-game:

Anyone know what choices to make to trigger these, or is it cut/delayed content?

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
Great story line, i loved it until the last night scene..you turned a
unique game into another spank fest game like every other game on here..
if you created the game for the soul purpose of helping others to get their daily
fix..then you have done a awesome job

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
are you fucking kidding me? Is this meant to be serious with stealth? the time is too fast during the training you have to click 10x fucking tracks and then they are still shitty to see and for each crap you need it? now? do not you have any ideas for games content that you want to stick to the way the game time? and especially it does not even work properly I've clicked 2 or 3 times on it and nothing is so ridiculous every second action needs this crap and then always 5 levels higher
you know what? the game could be really great but the stupid garbage destroys the game and I delete it now that's me said to stupid stupid

Aug 16, 2017
So, is the last scene of this update where the mc is laying on his bed and thinks "I Can't stop thinking about" and you pick a girl?

Cause I can't really do anything after that point.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
are you fucking kidding me? Is this meant to be serious with stealth? the time is too fast during the training you have to click 10x fucking tracks and then they are still shitty to see and for each crap you need it? now? do not you have any ideas for games content that you want to stick to the way the game time? and especially it does not even work properly I've clicked 2 or 3 times on it and nothing is so ridiculous every second action needs this crap and then always 5 levels higher
you know what? the game could be really great but the stupid garbage destroys the game and I delete it now that's me said to stupid stupid
Training stealth was unique ..i loved the fact that you couldn't gain the skill by reading a book you had to do it to learn the skill.plus it wasn't that hard

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
Why the hell is so damn difficult to have a normal, let's not asking handsome, MC?!?
If he's supposed to be a young man, then render him a young man, not a sort of teenager late in his body developement.
who cares how mc looks, lol

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
could some one help with how to open the console and enter the stealth and money please not sure how to do it I've never done it . Thank you
No problem, there's a first time for everything.

I'm no expert but to open the console type 'Shift+O', enter the wanted Cheat, hit Return and thats it.
For this game a few of the cheats are;

stealthlevel=xx
money=xxx
alcohol=xxx

Hope this helps.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes