a meme

Sep 26, 2017
Damn this was bad. I'm assuming he self inserts as the 12 year old protagonist? Because this is exactly the kind of game I expect from a child.

• "Not finished, pls support on patreon!!" on 80% of the things you can press
  • Really bad english and no proofreading at all
  • Minigames are broken
  • No content besides the sex dream scene you see at the beginning

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Damn this was bad. I'm assuming he self inserts as the 12 year old protagonist? Because this is exactly the kind of game I expect from a child.

• "Not finished, pls support on patreon!!" on 80% of the things you can press
  • Really bad english and no proofreading at all
  • Minigames are broken
  • No content besides the sex dream scene you see at the beginning
The English is terrible and it's pretty short, yes. I don't get everyone's problem with the minigame. Maybe once or twice it's a little too hard to see the footprint, otherwise, fuckin' git gud, you guys, it's really not that hard. If by 'content' you mean 'full penetrative sex' then OK, otherwise no, there is content at the end. Given how short it is at this stage, it's not unusual for there to have been no sex at this point.

At this point the game is still mostly promise. And I'm aware it's promise that's unlikely to be fulfilled. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on this being abandoned in one or maybe two updates. But I like where it's going on the off-chance that doesn't happen.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I have some vision problems and those footprints are nearly invisible to me so don't fucking tell me to git gud.
I mean I'm sorry to hear that and all, but don't complain about a game mechanic relying partly on vision if you have vision problems, you know? I don't see paraplegics complaining about Xbox Kinect.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
for me the game is almost unplayable... After I spanked Lucy I go to her room, then to peek on mom in shower, after these events I cannot progress the game because of some error, the page wont reload and the game crashes after I ignore the message... Here is the message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in script
if momroomrend == 0:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in <module>
if momroomrend == 0:
NameError: name 'momroomrend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in script
if momroomrend == 0:
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in <module>
if momroomrend == 0:
NameError: name 'momroomrend' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Brother Saga 0.05

Reactions: awekea and Dez

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I'm sorry to hear that and all, but don't complain about a game mechanic relying partly on vision if you have vision problems, you know? I don't see paraplegics complaining about Xbox Kinect.
You really are a dick. I have never had problems playing videogames due to my vision, this is the first time I've seen something so badly designed. It's not only about the near invisibility of the footprints, it's also the fact that they appear in completely random spots on the screen, even behind the timer bar, and you have mere seconds to click on them. The dev should "git gud" and design something better if he's asking for money in 80% of the icons of this game. I think there's more "Not in yet, Pls support on patreon" than there's actual writting.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
You really are a dick. I have never had problems playing videogames due to my vision, this is the first time I've seen something so badly designed. It's not only about the near invisibility of the footprints, it's also the fact that they appear in completely random spots on the screen, even behind the timer bar, and you have mere seconds to click on them. The dev should "git gud" and design something better if he's asking for money in 80% of the icons of this game. I think there's more "Not in yet, Pls support on patreon" than there's actual writting.
FWIW, I have "normal" vision with glasses on, and I was having a damn difficult time seeing the footprints as well, especially with flux on late at night. So it's not an issue with your vision, but an issue with a poorly designed game.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I was completely confused for stealth training until I stumbled on it by accident. You have to click the rug in the MC's bedroom.
You have to click the rug in MC's bedroom?! That doesn't even remotely make sense. XD Somehow, I thought you had to train it by playing the sniper game, but that game isn't working, yet. So I hacked my stealth level. :rolleyes:

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Just hack your stealthlevel. I set it to 1,000 which gives you all the time in the world to search for the nearly invisible footprints.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Why stop at 1k why not just give yourself 1 million? At that level the bar shouldn't move at all.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
One of the worst minigames in all of the games I have played so far.
Well I posted several times in this thread. All you need to do, is use "arrow up" and hit return/enter on your keyboard for this minigame. Its a bad minigame alright, but you can easily pass it.

Reactions: spooge_nugget

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
when you got one point stealth just use and put it 100 it give you long time mini game and anyway 3 months this game short update like one month update only.

May 19, 2017
That shitstorm about that minigame is really annoying... In this thread at least 10 post is about how to hack your stealth skill or even complete the minigame without a single click.
Goddamn, stop crying plz!

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes