gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the game has good models but this game is just awful, the story is horrible, the MC is horrible, the gameplay is horrible, and on top of that nothing happens, I don't really care if a game is slow paced if it has a good build up and the story is good, but with a bad story you simply got nothing really that makes you come back for more

I usually don't complain about how much money devs make, but almost 400 bucks for this is ridiculous, that are so many good games that makes less or around the same, I can't conceive anyone would put money on this

Reactions: kakhauf

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
the game has good models but this game is just awful, the story is horrible, the MC is horrible, the gameplay is horrible, and on top of that nothing happens, I don't really care if a game is slow paced if it has a good build up and the story is good, but with a bad story you simply got nothing really that makes you come back for more

I usually don't complain about how much money devs make, but almost 400 bucks for this is ridiculous, that are so many good games that makes less or around the same, I can't conceive anyone would put money on this
????????????
your message horribal...
really good game....

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Not much content but the game looks all right, I really like that character model with the pink shorts, more game should use it.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Good game and has potential to be great, character models are very good. Interactions, relations and scenes with characters are nice, teasing is very well done (for example laundry and spank scenes). There are some cheesy dialog and scenes but overall a good game. I'm looking forward to next update.

xgkuajjJ2D0Q

Jun 15, 2017
I'm a huge fan of the mom's body, still drives me crazy with the dialogue even after not playing for a few weeks. I think you should maybe consider renaming the game Naughty Brother Saga as Bad Brother could imply he's going to betray them (which you should keep if that's your intention with the dominance theme). I actually really like the Mini Game you set up, at first I hated it but now I find it quite challenging at times and easy at other times. You should allow some sort of game setting to control time sensitivity in it though because not everyone has same reaction times and motor skill controls, especially depending on how you play the game (gaming mouse vs touchpad).
Minimap is a nice simple implementation. Right now I'm simply very anxious to see where the story goes with the mom and perhaps the sister (who needed the nail polish). Keep game simple and keep working on your awesome 3d renderings with maybe 2 - 4 story line variations. Just be careful not to make too many options/routes as that usually causes a million bugs. That you could save for another game. Let us know if you need any help, as it feels like you're working alone.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well this game was... not worth the time I spent on it. I wasn't even sure if I had finished it when I got caught in a seemingly infinite loop.

There were about three interesting moments in the game, and they weren't done well enough to put up with the scaffolding, which ranged from abrupt to annoying. What's more, it looks like the author, having bitten off more than he can chew, is gearing up for a massive sprawl - so definitely not playing to the game's strengths.

pauldo

Jan 24, 2018
Shift+O while in-game to bring the console up, and cheat for the stealth is stealthlevel=x
You can hack money and alcohol too, but it's not useful right now.
if the money and alcohol is available in next update, how to cheat?what's the name of funtion? How to look for it. Thz,sir.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes