a meme

Sep 26, 2017
I mean I'm sorry to hear that and all, but don't complain about a game mechanic relying partly on vision if you have vision problems, you know? I don't see paraplegics complaining about Xbox Kinect.
Nothing happened when I clicked the footprints. How's that for broken?

That shitstorm about that minigame is really annoying... In this thread at least 10 post is about how to hack your stealth skill or even complete the minigame without a single click.
Goddamn, stop crying plz!
"WTF, why are people complaining about broken quests in Skyrim? You can open up the console, type in a quest ID, set some flags and it works! Some people..."

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That shitstorm about that minigame is really annoying... In this thread at least 10 post is about how to hack your stealth skill or even complete the minigame without a single click.
Goddamn, stop crying plz!
To much fap'ing make for poor reading comprehension :p Didn't their mums warn them they could go blind for that? lol

omeryusuf

Nov 2, 2017
guys can some one help me how can i raise my stealth skill i cannot play the on laptop and i cant do the first mission that lucy give me (steal from liza ) help meee!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
guys can some one help me how can i raise my stealth skill i cannot play the on laptop and i cant do the first mission that lucy give me (steal from liza ) help meee!
Look in this thread by using the search engine and click " Search this thread only". There are multiple responses that tell you how to do it.

May 19, 2017
Also for the mini-games like for stealth, you can just press on the up arrow and then press enter to bypass it. (well, not really bypassing it, it just takes care of that particular click)
If you're like me and a bit slow on the clicking :eek:penedeyewink:
No problem, there's a first time for everything.

I'm no expert but to open the console type 'Shift+O', enter the wanted Cheat, hit Return and thats it.
For this game a few of the cheats are;

stealthlevel=xx
money=xxx
alcohol=xxx

Hope this helps.
There you go. Two options one easier than another...

Reactions: Reese286

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
for me the game is almost unplayable... After I spanked Lucy I go to her room, then to peek on mom in shower, after these events I cannot progress the game because of some error, the page wont reload and the game crashes after I ignore the message... Here is the message:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in script
if momroomrend == 0:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4920, in <module>
if momroomrend == 0:
NameError: name 'momroomrend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if momroomrend == 0:
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if momroomrend == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Brother Saga 0.05
Use the console (Shift + O) anywhere in the game before the error occurs, and type momroomend=0
If this value gives you a bad result, try =1
The error message says this variable was not defined in the game, so if you define it prior to where you get the error, maybe the game goes on.

Reactions: Raizen-sama

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can also open the console with the shift + O and then type in dir() and hit enter. This will show you all codes in the game just find the one you want to increase and then type it in.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
You can also open the console with the shift + O and then type in dir() and hit enter. This will show you all codes in the game just find the one you want to increase and then type it in.
dir() just gives me a headache instead of allowing me to actually find anything. I just tend to "shift + D > variable viewer" when looking for variables. It's easier to read and usually has what I need listed there.

Oct 28, 2017
For what do you need console commands?
There is no use for any things you cant achieve in a few minutes...

alfersXD

May 15, 2017
dir() just gives me a headache instead of allowing me to actually find anything. I just tend to "shift + D > variable viewer" when looking for variables. It's easier to read and usually has what I need listed there.
use a save edittor online .... less headache

awekea

Dec 7, 2017
for me the game is almost unplayable... After I spanked Lucy I go to her room, then to peek on mom in shower, after these events I cannot progress the game because of some error, the page wont reload and the game crashes after I ignore the message... Here is the message:

While running game code:
if momroomrend == 0:
if momroomrend == 0:

Full traceback:
if momroomrend == 0:
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\El Medico\Desktop\badbrothersaga-0.05-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
if momroomrend == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Brother Saga 0.05[/QUO

While running game code:
if momroomrend == 0:
if momroomrend == 0:

Full traceback:
if momroomrend == 0:
if momroomrend == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Brother Saga 0.05
mee to ı have the same problem

awekea

Dec 7, 2017

While running game code:
if momroomrend == 0:
if momroomrend == 0:

Full traceback:
if momroomrend == 0:
if momroomrend == 0:

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bad Brother Saga 0.05
ı have the same problem pls help

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Use the console (Shift + O) anywhere in the game before the error occurs, and type momroomend=0
If this value gives you a bad result, try =1
The error message says this variable was not defined in the game, so if you define it prior to where you get the error, maybe the game goes on.
Thanks for advice, unfortunetaly it did not work, I am gonna try to start new game without old saves

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I've played several terrible mini games after I've started playing this genre of games. This one I've to say, is on the very top of the worst list. Some times the feet not only gets almost invisible, but it's also highly repetitive and boring as heck.

While BB and other similar games has the protagonist with serious lack of/ambiguous moral, this MC together with The Tyrant takes the cherry of the cake. I for once find it highly entertaining their extremely unrealistical reasoning behind their actions (this is good). I'm hoping for new updates and the removal of these mini games in the process.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes