Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Am I the only one bothered by the MacBook Pro (which clearly shows MacOS) opening up to Windows 2000 with Windows 7 icons? lol
Maybe I'm just weird... (tried looking through the thread, got bored with all the lack of contents complaints)

Reactions: WaveOfPig

DraKalicDM

Jan 29, 2018
This is actually really well made even if the sneak system can be a pain (Due to a faulty mouse). I look forward to seeing more of this game and of your work in the future!.

mil578

Dec 27, 2017
The stealth system made me quit early on. Can barely see the footprints on some screens, and it's too unforgiving. I'm not playing games like this to be challenged like that. Needs to be optional.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The stealth system made me quit early on. Can barely see the footprints on some screens, and it's too unforgiving. I'm not playing games like this to be challenged like that. Needs to be optional.
It's so easy.You just need to be patient

Rampulla

Apr 30, 2017
Could anyone please share a saved game with the last version played?
I lost most my saved games and I don't know how.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
1 months 10day now don't see any update look like need to wait 3 or 4 months to see update again.

mil578

Dec 27, 2017
Maybe your computer' s screen is dark.Try turning on light in your room.Maybe it will improve.
Not a lighting issue. I see the footprints 99% of the time. The issue is moving my mouse fast enough. There's like 3 seconds, and that's not enough for some people. I played the minigame probably 100 times, and I passed it once. Deleted the game after that.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I just got off game this my sister tells me to sneak in my room from liza It does not do anything I do not have to do
there is no guide or something

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I'm stuck
I do not know how to enter the Liza room to get nail polish
he tells me that I need stealth lv5 nose to do

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes