Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Waitung seems not to be futile ;)

From dev:
-----------

Next update is coming!
Patrons only
Feb 25 at 1:19am
Hi guys, next update will be released in a day or two!
It was very difficult for me to finish this update because I'm very busy lately!

Anyway, here's some upcoming scene!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Waitung seems not to be futile ;)

From dev:
-----------

Next update is coming!
Patrons only
Feb 25 at 1:19am
Hi guys, next update will be released in a day or two!
It was very difficult for me to finish this update because I'm very busy lately!

Anyway, here's some upcoming scene!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
YEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very promising photos :)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I wonder why a game like that is not more popular than the other games.Hot mom,good story...

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
dream of deisre,a wife and mother,and shit game jessie's sin are slower.But you see,too much patreon
For me it are these things:
-Slow development
-annoying mini games
-grindy through the mini games
-needing to do be alittle Submissive and doing favors for someone when the game says it's a Domination game.
-Renders nice but nothing spectecular

All these together are the reason why I'm only just watching the thread and not bothering that much about becoming a Patreon. Now that is only for me, not sure what others that are playing the game feel about those points.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Just to point out, there's a newcomer on the market - . Looks promising - probably same pace, but better quality of the renders and better appearances. IMHO, of course.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you want to make the stealth game a little easier, here are some files you can put in the game/images directory. I removed the transparency so you can only see a white background with a yellow foot. Click the foot :)

Reactions: Graybo

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a doubt pece a few days ago, play 0.05 without damage down 0.1 0.3 when he falls asleep, the son's room with the mother, does not keep moving forward the story asks me I need file 0.03 download it now Which will have to start the game again? 0.01 follow 0.03 till arrive 0.05 follow the story?
I thought I could start from 0.05 the whole story
that puts me I have all already

Rintal

May 6, 2017
If you want to make the stealth game a little easier, here are some files you can put in the game/images directory. I removed the transparency so you can only see a white background with a yellow foot. Click the foot :)
Oh cmon guys! Just press "UP arrow" and "Enter" on every new screen during minigame. I thought everyone knew this trick.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes