Timothy35

Nov 20, 2017
[QUOTE = "TheDragonnuno, Post: 539559, Mitglied: 37601"] Hey Leute, ist dieses Spiel wert? [/ QUOTE]

60/40

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Assuming this is the 7th update, I think there is very little action going on. Too much creepy night voyeur scenes in my opinion

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
lol.. so they skipped .6 and made .7 with little new content? or am i reading the thread wrong?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this game have any content or is it still that ridiculous mini game to improve stealth that requires you to click the thing while watching pictures of mc looking like a dumbass?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
helping_liza 100 just a grey screen, click some more and you get a checkered pattern with an outline of a girl. wtf??

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so helping_liza_0100.png to helping_liza_0116.png are completely missing. oddly enough the script goes on to 128 but there's nothing at all for it hrm most of the lucydrunk pics seem to be missing too, wtf

hellifor

Jun 7, 2017
Was not impressed. And the "sneak" training mini-game was a complete pain in the butt and a waste of time. The story is also very disjointed so you have no idea on what to do next other than click everything.

Reactions: Mr. Vargas

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
The game is called Bad Brother Saga, but the "bad" choices in the end of this update 0,7 leads to "game over" and in other cases, leads to no good results, like with the girl in the store and sis on couch, he needs to be a lot more bad, before he can live up to the name of the game :p and about stealth, the training is cool and all with clicking the foot, but not so much when interacting with people, once you got the stealth trained should be no more clicking the foot, in my opinion :) and he gives a girl sleeping pills and all he do is jerk off on top of her, he should stick it inside :p not much bad about him so far :)

Other vice animations looks good and everything else too :) just he needs to be more bad :p look forward to the next updates :)

Reactions: rainces
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes