Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I hope we will have a way to actually seduce the mother/sisters, blackmail/slave/force stuff is not my cup of tea. What the mc doing with his mother so far is not love, hope there's a rewrite coming or at least give us an option to treat the mother/sisters better for those not comfortable with how things are going. Overall, I like it, just give us an optional not to be an asshole.

Just one more thing, the security job at the store is kinda ridiculous, just give us a regular job and be done with it.

uaumut75

Oct 11, 2017
guys how do skip lucy drunk scene i tried to skip but every time i tried this game going back to scene again again

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I hope we will have a way to actually seduce the mother/sisters, blackmail/slave/force stuff is not my cup of tea. What the mc doing with his mother so far is not love,
Hmm tags are Blackmail, Corruption, Domination. Don't see romance or love in there (OK corruption can end in a "nicer" place but really doesn't seem to be that kind of game). Might want to consider a different game.

Reactions: botc76

Dranyam1970

Jan 23, 2018
So, I would like to tell you my opinion of this game, but I never get past the fist day. Mini games on top of mini games. Either make the time needed longer or change the damn color. Or even better yet, remove the stupid mini games entirely. I do not play these kind of games to play hit the spot quick. I play to enjoy the other content. At least it is not an RPGMaker game.

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
guys how do skip lucy drunk scene i tried to skip but every time i tried this game going back to scene again again
I guess nothing at this moment I have the same problem as you but I guess there is no solution to this I mean we can ask for saves after this if anyone has it

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I can`t use my old saves, getting constant errors. I really don´t want to re-do all those fucking minigames to raise stealth or whatchamacallit.

Also, this game is named Bad Brother Saga, while I usually prefer seduction to domination, everything so far, including the name, suggests that romancing the women is not an option.
So, if you can´t get into the blackmail/corruption/domination stuff, you might not be the target audience for this game.

Marquesse

Jun 11, 2017
Can't you people come up with an original character. I'm tired of seeing Alice from BB in every game -.-

jacomo1

Feb 15, 2018
When Lucy comes drunk, the images are not showing and the game gets stuck in infinite glitch loop, not progressing-ever.

bebitte69

Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I like every thing about bad brother and it has a lot of potential to explore a lot of situations. Lets hope he
gets is modules out faster.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Damn !! It seems to be a good game but the stealh skill practice is too hard for me.. A dark foot in a dark bedroom.. What idea. The time that I distinguish it, the time is already finished. The worst is when the foot is on the character, it is almost invisible.:'( It is possible to do more slowly?

Wow mother model is so hot, i love it. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Hryme and sabu6
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes