Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I liked the game but :
- no time management is a weird (lazy?) design choice.
- It's only disguised as an open game, in fact the story seems pretty much set in stone like a standard "no freedom VN", so nothing like BB here unfortunately.
- I like the models, but I think maybe the lighting needs some improvements?
- short game overall.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You guys having problems with the stealth games... just press UP arrow to highlight the foot, and your ENTER key to press it. Easy peasy.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
My god, this is the most hateful MC that I have ever played, this is the piece of shit that needs a beating everyday.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
While the ambitious ideas of having a many branching paths for the females with their plots seems promising, the game falls short still. I have no way of knowing if and when I am missing scenes. There are still ridiculous misspellings and grammar errors. When doing the supermarket job, I have absolutely no clue what is going on.

What I do like however, is the amount of potential this game holds! With some detailed explanations and a better UI, the game could really shine. The character models' are beautiful. There's a nice variety of things to invest in and explore. And they check out most the popular fetishes\genres. :heartcoveredeyes:

If only they would update more frequently, and I don't mean that by releasing more versions... Even simply sharing more updates about the game's progress would really increase the hype and and confidence of their supporters. I for one, would definitely support them if they would've not neglected their patrons and gave more attention to their page.. :oops:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes