Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I don't think he cares much about this game I have not seen him here to release atleast 1 post and he never post updates on a regular basis so I think this game is dead .

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I don't think he cares much about this game I have not seen him here to release atleast 1 post and he never post updates on a regular basis so I think this game is dead .
But this game bring for him over 300$ each month

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
A new post was made with several screenshots, looking pretty good! :eek: (Someone should add a drooling emoji..!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
do hello, I have a bug of image after having bought alcohol, somebody would have it asafeguard? so yes thank you, or a link to debugthe image thank you

frenchi

Jan 5, 2018
do hello, I have a bug of image after having bought alcohol, somebody would have save
? so yes thank you, or a link to debugthe image thank you

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
Is there a walkthrough ? I can't get past the first day progresses when Lucy ask me to steal Liza's nail polish

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Just increase screen gamma or brightness a few steps with either a program such as e.g. Powerstrip or via monitor controls.
But that is cheating ^^ When doing this, it's much easier to just increase stealth-skill to get much more time looking for the footprints.
But still I appreciate your solution as alternative :)

karloz

Jun 22, 2017
Ha ha ha. Well I'm sure you'll agree it's not time well spent hunting those footprints. I'd rather focus on the matters at hand if you know what I mean. :)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes