kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Bag Brother Saga Liza's room.PNG Bag Brother Saga Liza's room error 1.PNG Bag Brother Saga Liza's room error 2.PNG
If I keep clicking I'm back to selecting rooms but If I select Liza's room again the screen is gray

solidsnake88

Jan 26, 2018
sorry 4 my English, I'm from Argentina, the variable stealthlevel is applied to the game, if you start again from the script as 0, if you want to start the game with a larger level modify script.rpy

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The Game Crashes, do I need to start a fresh game everytime there is an update or is it just badly coded?!

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Seriously Boy?... What kind of twisted mind have this dude? I mean... the incest stuff is barely acepted (and in some way enjoyable.... when is consented) But this guy only thinks of submitting and torturing his own mother and sister... Come on!! The MC drugged and almost rape his slept sister!!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Seriously Boy?... What kind of twisted mind have this dude? I mean... the incest stuff is barely acepted (and in some way enjoyable.... when is consented) But this guy only thinks of submitting and torturing his own mother and sister... Come on!! The MC drugged and almost rape his slept sister!!
i hear jealousy..... heh

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Sigh!! so much awaited update and not much content
I NEED MORE
Thanks for the update .. keep up the good work

Lariun

Dec 23, 2017
Sounds like you found the bad in "Bad Brother Saga".

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes