spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
It's mentioned earlier in this thread, this was the proof of the game version could be incorrect. But it's the end for now.
It says 0.05 on the bottom right of the games main menu screen, so it's probably just a mistake.

who cares how mc looks, lol
Lots of people will. They'll want an MC they can somewhat relate to (for immersion purposes) given that it's essentially our in game persona rather than some midget tween looking character.

I laughed when I first saw the MC and when he went to buy alcohol I was thinking "how the hell is he going to be served alcohol?". There wasn't even any mention of ID when he went to get it (it could have been turned into a (running) joke in the game).

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Sorry ... the Story is fun .. the art is not bad .. but why the hell i Need to find foodsteps in time with the mouse ???
OK it is maybe only my Impression ....

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
The game is interesting. I couldn't find a way to train stealth (I guess I should use the PC, since it is the only interactive thing is his bedroom but nothing worked) so I had to cheat on that.
Some nice characters. I hope the player is given a chance to pursue his favorite romantic target and he's not forced to engage in sexual activity with other characters in order to progress in the game.
I think there is an awkward bump or bulge in Liza's shorts in the below picture. I photoshopped it, removing the bump, and making her thigh more curvy and her ass more round. I believe she looks hotter this way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
The game is interesting. I couldn't find a way to train stealth (I guess I should use the PC, since it is the only interactive thing is his bedroom but nothing worked) so I had to cheat on that.
Some nice characters. I hope the player is given a chance to pursue his favorite romantic target and he's not forced to engage in sexual activity with other characters in order to progress in the game.
I think there is an awkward bump or bulge in Liza's shorts in the below picture. I photoshopped it, removing the bump, and making her thigh more curvy and her ass more round. I believe she looks hotter this way.
I was completely confused for stealth training until I stumbled on it by accident. You have to click the rug in the MC's bedroom.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
I don't recall that scene in the game...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I bet a lot of people that have some form of color blindness are going to hate the mini game in this thing as there are many times where it's very hard to tell where it's at.

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
That stealth minigame is the worst designed piece of shit I've ever seen. Did the dev really think it was a good idea to make us click nearly invisible footprints all over the screen with such a short timer? Good thing he ain't running a country because jesus fuck...

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
So which are you more upset about? Not enough nude Mom, or, Not enough penis? x'D
It's sad how the only actual nudity in the game so far is the MC's penis (in 2 different scenes too).

That stealth minigame is the worst designed piece of shit I've ever seen. Did the dev really think it was a good idea to make us click nearly invisible footprints all over the screen with such a short timer? Good thing he ain't running a country because jesus fuck...
Luckily as somebody mentioned a page or 2 ago, you can just press up arrow key (I think any arrow key works) and enter.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes