Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
This game could be actually a 5 star game without that much grinding. So many repetitions is hurts. The graphics are very good, female models are excellent, the plot is above average. I do not get it why some developers actually do so much effort to ruin their creations.
Hey dev, if you read this, cut the grinding!

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
This game could be actually a 5 star game without that much grinding. So many repetitions is hurts. The graphics are very good, female models are excellent, the plot is above average. I do not get it why some developers actually do so much effort to ruin their creations.
Hey dev, if you read this, cut the grinding!
Well he made a built in cheat for stats and money which made the game so much better.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Well he made a built in cheat for stats and money which made the game so much better.
But the problem should not exist in the first place. I usually don't like cheating because very often you miss some scenes if you cheat too much or too low. Or you can brick the game if your cheats do not respect the path. So I prefer to play normally and the scenes to flow naturally. Fixing the repeating actions should be very simple. The game is really affected by the annoying repeating scenes.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
But the problem should not exist in the first place. I usually don't like cheating because very often you miss some scenes if you cheat too much or too low. Or you can brick the game if your cheats do not respect the path. So I prefer to play normally and the scenes to flow naturally. Fixing the repeating actions should be very simple. The game is really affected by the annoying repeating scenes.
A lot of times devs make it so you go through repeated scenes/grind to make up for the lack of content. This was def the case in the begining for this game development but now that he has a couple hours worth of content he'd focus on less repeared scenes.

Last edited:

Cux

Mar 16, 2018
Connecting to Liza s webcam for the first time gives rollback/ignore error. Scene cant progress. Maybe it only happens in the incest version i havent tested the other

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Well... i really hope that we will see next version in august. Do you know if Rainces will add just a story mod for Lucy to the game or it will be a standard release with story progress?

Reactions: OGRey and allintine
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes