MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
It definitely made an improvement. I'm a software engineer, so I know much about coding and the shit-stuffs. AFAIK, rendering does need a lot of resources. Rendering by using GPU is much faster than rendering with CPU.
Just relax. If you can't wait, why not built it yourself?
Thank you for your response. I do not know anything about game development and coding so I asked. Hopefully it will speed up devs work. Anyway for all fans of this game, waiting skills and patience are not unfamiliar things :D

Reactions: JagHond
Mar 12, 2019
Please can someone explain me how 3k dollar laptop increase the game development? This is not ironic. Does greater performance of the PC reduce the time needed for work on game? By how much?
3D scenes and animations require a lot of material resources and time. The difference between a bad PC and a good PC for an animation of a few seconds can be counted in hours.
But the most important thing is "the laptop", it seems to me that the developer of this game for professional reasons is away from home during the week and therefore only works on his game on weekends, with a laptop he will probably also be able to work during the week, which should considerably reduce the time or quantity of updates.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
(Bobby's Journal)(Day-644) Dear Diary:After many years of my dedicated commitment of getting my dick wet,by trying to seduce my family members have not made any progress due my dev's lack of updates and his fetish towards a cock blocking nature but after his purchase of a new Device things might take a different turn and I might even get to know how a real P**** feels before my dick disappear from my body.Finger's Crossed*

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
I was suprised that there wasn't any hype about the informed patch date, but it only seems like my alerts failed. :D Also if the deveploment stays the same we'll get teasers of the third sis.. roommate before anything of the Bob gets inside any of the other occupants of the same house. I just hope that dev would focus on getting the story done before starting to add things like voice effects or animation.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
What exactly are your implications?If your calling any of the characters ugly then Sir, i am afraid we have a problem and must be resolved like real a man....Bankaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
dont hit him like that, he is just love with Lucy and he could not like anybody except her. :=)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes