Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Well someone had to SAY IT! :giggle: Time to move on and TAP SOME ASS! Then make a new VN. To drag out...:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Edit - And Your Welcome lol
I glad I took time to look at forum. I giving up now on fourth day. Sitting around watching a creepy obnoxious pre pubescent teen wanking is pretty off putting and really not going on if there is nothing to look forward to. Makes you wonder what the developers target audience is...Catholic Priests?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I glad I took time to look at forum. I giving up now on fourth day. Sitting around watching a creepy obnoxious pre pubescent teen wanking is pretty off putting and really not going on if there is nothing to look forward to. Makes you wonder what the developers target audience is...Catholic Priests?
Not to mention the character is nothing more than a two pump chump, like he had his chance to get laid with his sister but the comeback "oh no I came before putting it in" excuse thatso many devs do to drag the story for a couple more months.

Sloopyhogwash

Aug 11, 2018
the game was great coming out of the gate.. really just a stagnant grindfest the last few updates... not going to bother with it anymore

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
he should turnn the game into man of the house no need for mods or walktheoughs
everything done in the phone saves stats side quest etc
no annoying repetitive sequences

Reactions: txtBild

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
lucydanceclub 11.jpg

Hey guys,

Sorry but no update this month... please, feel free to suspend your pledge for this month.
Now the good news is that I've received the new 3000$ laptop so I'll be able provide faster updates in the future.

Next update will be ready in about 2 weeks.

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 357679

Hey guys,

Sorry but no update this month... please, feel free to suspend your pledge for this month.
Now the good news is that I've received the new 3000$ laptop so I'll be able provide faster updates in the future.

2 weeks,lies ,sweet lies damn it but i love the story of this game wish he goes back eventually to making repeatable events like drunk Lucy and spanking Lucy and so on.

Reactions: kiskacsa

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 357679

Hey guys,

Please can someone explain me how 3k dollar laptop increase the game development? This is not ironic. Does greater performance of the PC reduce the time needed for work on game? By how much?

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
At this point I have just given up. He had a poll asking for which character gets more content and we voted for Jenny and guess what no new content for Jenny I think she died choking on a dido or something:). At lot of the earlier work is unfinished like the store job and Liza night scenes not finished off and Lucy studies scenes which were getting good. Also there is another scene where Liza is asleep on the couch and Lucy is in the room and you have to get her to leave and guess what not finished.

I enjoy the content but if it half finished it becomes nothing more then a blue balls game and my doctor told me stop our they will fall off....

Reactions: MikeD13 and Jarul
Jun 8, 2019
Please can someone explain me how 3k dollar laptop increase the game development? This is not ironic. Does greater performance of the PC reduce the time needed for work on game? By how much?
It definitely made an improvement. I'm a software engineer, so I know much about coding and the shit-stuffs. AFAIK, rendering does need a lot of resources. Rendering by using GPU is much faster than rendering with CPU.
Just relax. If you can't wait, why not built it yourself?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes