mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I feel like there is no point in the oldest sister, like ever since she was introduced in the begining of the development there has been zero content with her and evryone seems interested with the other two sisters/mother since she never reaches highest in the polls.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I feel like there is no point in the oldest sister, like ever since she was introduced in the begining of the development there has been zero content with her and evryone seems interested with the other two sisters/mother since she never reaches highest in the polls.
She is the ugliest one, so... :=)

Reactions: fz

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
:=) yeap, but i mean "in the house" :D
For sure yeah but her model can be improved in new scenes so maybe there's hope for her yet but at this rate it seems highly unlikely.

But one thing we never need is more scenes of Bob jerking off, like we get it he's a horny teenager doesn't mean we need a dozen scenes of him doing it.

Reactions: fz and OGRey

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I totally agree!

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I even bought some candles, made a new playlist... waiting for yeaturday to come
this is not fine

he got a few new patreons the day before yesturday... lost only one today
c'mon rainces... get real or gtfo already

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
We already had our own Eric, the Big Boss. But Bobby, was cooler than max, and not bad sent the Boss to the floor. Yeah, and why repeat someone else's story? I think that the author already has a storyline. The most important thing is to get yourself to work, and this, apparently, every month is more difficult.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
We already had our own Eric, the Big Boss. But Bobby, was cooler than max, and not bad sent the Boss to the floor. Yeah, and why repeat someone else's story? I think that the author already has a storyline. The most important thing is to get yourself to work, and this, apparently, every month is more difficult.
That was a jab at how the game was like a Big Brother clone when it first came out, even using the same sister model. Especially when it already had a similar name called Bad Brother with the same bloody concept of incest/blackmail/horny teenager trio.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes