Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
mazgaz, there's nothing to be done. Many incest game developers have gone by this pattern: mom, and 3(2) sisters. And in this direction, the storyline is not very original. Although RAinces still keeps the intrigue. The authors of the stories I recommend to look at Japan. Where the topic is not taboo. And there is a lot of original and interesting material on this topic, which would excite many in old Europe. But the authors do not look for easy ways and try to come up with something that has long been invented before them by life. And what would be to come up with something original, you have to go through with it, otherwise it is commonplace.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Decisiveness is sexy, I hate getting strung along, so I pulled my Patreon support.
Now I don't care, if Rainces ever does a game update. Personally I think, it will be one more update, 'then the RenP'y code won't do what they need to accomplish', when in actuality it is about computer time to get the scenes rendered and then the game gets eventually abandoned or ehem 'redone'.
So here's the truth as I see it, code in renpy is damn easy, 200 renders (@5 minutes to 60 minutes a pop, depending on what's in them) is 200 hours worse case senario for computer time alone, or 8 24 hour days running in the background. Factor in the setup of each scene, make sure nothing is clipping and you have an addition 40 to 60 hours of real hands on work. The last update had reused scenes with 18 new renders and took 41 days to issue (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is correct). So by doing the math, it took about 35 to 40 hours to do the last release worse case. So they devote about an hour a day towards the project on the average, I love math.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Decisiveness is sexy, I hate getting strung along, so I pulled my Patreon support.
Now I don't care, if Rainces ever does a game update. Personally I think, it will be one more update, 'then the RenP'y code won't do what they need to accomplish', when in actuality it is about computer time to get the scenes rendered and then the game gets eventually abandoned or ehem 'redone'.
So here's the truth as I see it, code in renpy is damn easy, 200 renders (@5 minutes to 60 minutes a pop, depending on what's in them) is 200 hours worse case senario for computer time alone, or 8 24 hour days running in the background. Factor in the setup of each scene, make sure nothing is clipping and you have an addition 40 to 60 hours of real hands on work. The last update had reused scenes with 18 new renders and took 41 days to issue (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is correct). So by doing the math, it took about 35 to 40 hours to do the last release worse case. So they devote about an hour a day towards the project on the average, I love math.
That's pretty much it.
An hour a day. But I wouldn't call it "devote". Devote is a strong word.
Maybe compromise, or... Idk, skid? "So they skid about an hour a day towards the project"

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
That's pretty much it.
An hour a day. But I wouldn't call it "devote". Devote is a strong word.
Maybe compromise, or... Idk, skid? "So they skid about an hour a day towards the project"
I think that Rainces starts working on the update few days before first announcement of its release date.

Reactions: Corambis and Jarul

Rpraj

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Rainces,
You say August 15 will release next update. But one week will gone you will not update. Why?

Roupsi

Aug 21, 2019
Ehm hello every one. I'm new here, I'm stuck with Lucy (0.14b). I need ti get her wasted again but i've tried all possibilities to get her drunk but nothing change ("not ready yet" with the sleeping pills). And I've found out that there's a scene where we can spank her but can't quite find a way to do it. Can someone help me with tips to go to thoses scenes ? Thanks in advance !

Edit : I've forgot to tell the only other option i get is on saturday afternoon when i can do a prank on her but always lead to the same thing again and again

Last edited:

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Ehm hello every one. I'm new here, I'm stuck with Lucy (0.14b). I need ti get her wasted again but i've tried all possibilities to get her drunk but nothing change ("not ready yet" with the sleeping pills). And I've found out that there's a scene where we can spank her but can't quite find a way to do it. Can someone help me with tips to go to thoses scenes ? Thanks in advance !

Edit : I've forgot to tell the only other option i get is on saturday afternoon when i can do a prank on her but always lead to the same thing again and again
I think she needs to be wasted on friday night and it needs a couple times so that the friend will eventually pop in and you can have a chat with her, the only spanking scene with Lucy I remeber is in the beginging of the game when she catches you with the mom's panties.

Reactions: Roupsi and OGRey

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017

Ordinarily, I'd say "dude, wtf? wait for v.015 to come out"
But I won't

Go get 'em, tiger... God knows when you'll be able to fap to Lucy once again

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes