mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I've tried to find it in game when Lucy is tied up, although I'm more suspecting that if it exists, it's from the part where Julia asks if you want vaginal and anal, and at least on all of my playthroughs, laughs when you choose and tells you no. I've tried playing through those scenes a bit more but don't seem to be getting anything close to that scene, although maybe I'm missing it somehow. I do get the handjob one, but that's it. I would think that if the scene exists and it's actual sex, that there'd be more renders to it than just the one vague one. Has anyone else actually seen that picture and know the context, or tell how to reproduce it in game?
The one where Lucy is tied up is actually in the game, and you can play with her a bit and try to anally penetrate till prematurley ejaculate like a fucking retard. Then Julia comes in with the wtf attitude I was gonna rape her not you bitchy move.

However I have not seen the one where you actually fuck Julia, I suspect its a dream sequence or more Bob fantasizing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OGRey

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The one where Lucy is tied up is actually in the game, and you can play with her a bit and try to anally penetrate till prematurley ejaculate like a fucking retard. Then Julia comes in with the wtf attitude I was gonna rape her not you bitchy move.

However I have not seen the one where you actually fuck Julia, I suspect its a dream sequence or more Bob fantasizing
The Lucy one is definitely in the game, although people initially took it to mean there was an actual penetrative sex scene with her, and people after the fact would repost the image with the assertion that it was possible to have sex with her. I suspect that something similar is happening with this Julia pic, except I think it's not even in the game, or if it is, is not what it looks like.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
there is someone in the community who will continue this game as own project in different languages.
I hope its true! fuck off rainces - today he wrote: he has no time for the game - because his own privat business is to hard bla bla.

Reactions: MikeD13

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
there is someone in the community who will continue this game as own project in different languages.
I hope its true! fuck off rainces - today he wrote: he has no time for the game - because his own privat business is to hard bla bla.
I hope that you are under 18. You are clearly not ready for the real world.

Reactions: RainMan92

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
You guys heard the news? One week or two...

What do you think? September? October?
Christmas?
Next year?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes