Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I know him, best possible scnario is blowjob :=) But we will actually see after 2 weeks.
I wouldn't be surprised if it tops out at a handjob, although maybe with an ambiguous camera angle where Lucy's head is in front of it so we think there's a blowjob.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if it tops out at a handjob, although maybe with an ambiguous camera angle where Lucy's head is in front of it so we think there's a blowjob.
Yea, after all these updates now we all know rainces, that is for sure :=) Btw i love these teases, like i said earlier i love slow progression but
(
you wanna bet that that GH scene from that teaser ends up with her getting close to grabbing it, or just barely grabbing it, and then something happens to make her leave/run away from there? XD
)
not that slow ofcourse :D

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Yea, after all these updates now we all know rainces, that is for sure :=) Btw i love these teases, like i said earlier i love slow progression but
(
)
not that slow ofcourse :D
But, you know, to be completely realistic now, based on the current progression of the "story" with her and her personality so far, I dont see her doing anything in that scene from that teaser in any sense :/ It just wouldnt fit, even when she's drunk, just touching her even slightly inappropriately gets her riled up negatively, so I just dont see her personality doing something like this in any situation, other then some potential blackmailing... Butin that case, then we are probably gonna wait for 4 more updates for that, one to make the plan for a blackmail, one to get the blackmail material, one to add to moms story, and then maybe finally get it on the forth try :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corambis and OGRey

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
Ok, but just for curiosity; is it possible that another user can make a "second part" (a variation of the game), where Bobby can really make his dream come true? (fuck)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes