Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
But, you know, to be completely realistic now, based on the current progression of the "story" with her and her personality so far, I dont see her doing anything in that scene from that teaser in any sense :/ It just wouldnt fit, even when she's drunk, just touching her even slightly inappropriately gets her riled up negatively, so I just dont see her personality doing something like this in any situation, other then some potential blackmailing... Butin that case, then we are probably gonna wait for 4 more updates for that, one to make the plan for a blackmail, one to get the blackmail material, one to add to moms story, and then maybe finally get it on the forth try :ROFLMAO:
The glory hole thing seems out of character for her, but my view of the Lucy probably isn't accurate or the same as what other people see. She seems like she likes to party but that's mainly it. I don't think she's a virgin, but at the same time she doesn't seem apt to sleep around either, or go for the random cock sticking out of a hole. Or maybe I just don't want her to be that kind of girl. But it seems like she'd look at a cock sticking out of that hole with only slightly less disdain than she might at Bobby's cock if his towel slipped or something.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The glory hole thing seems out of character for her, but my view of the Lucy probably isn't accurate or the same as what other people see. She seems like she likes to party but that's mainly it. I don't think she's a virgin, but at the same time she doesn't seem apt to sleep around either, or go for the random cock sticking out of a hole. Or maybe I just don't want her to be that kind of girl. But it seems like she'd look at a cock sticking out of that hole with only slightly less disdain than she might at Bobby's cock if his towel slipped or something.
First she is virgin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second she probably did give blowjob or handjob in the club
Yea probably she did.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
First she is virgin

Second she probably did give blowjob or handjob in the club
Yea probably she did.
I had forgotten about the virginity part. Thanks for reminding me.

For the second part, it could be that she did that., although it's a very vague reference. It could just be that she climbed on top of the table and did a sexy dance, or flashed her breasts, or any number of things. As the stuff you screenshotted shows, she has a low tolerance for discussing anything sexual. Part of it may just be the audience, but part of me wants to believe that it's because she's just a shy, inexperienced girl that does like to party but is almost a prude sexually unless really, really drunk. Her sex scene with Julia comes across as more of a rape than anything.

Of course, ultimately that reference means whatever Rainces wants it to, and Lucy is whoever she wants her to be. My view of her is that she wouldn't be the kind to approach a dick popping out of a hole unless she were both really drunk and somehow goaded into it. And as much as I want the MC to have sex with her, I dearly hope it's not through the glory hole. That would just be anti-climactic. Part of it is that public bathroom sex just doesn't seem all that appealing to me, although it features in a fair number of video games. As sexy as the pictures may be for it, I still end imagining the smell of a public restroom the entire time.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
And as much as I want the MC to have sex with her, I dearly hope it's not through the glory hole. That would just be anti-climactic. Part of it is that public bathroom sex just doesn't seem all that appealing to me
Yeap, it is not.

For the second part, it could be that she did that., although it's a very vague reference. It could just be that she climbed on top of the table and did a sexy dance, or flashed her breasts, or any number of things. As the stuff you screenshotted shows, she has a low tolerance for discussing anything sexual.
Yea it could be, but she did her nastiest thing in the club and what a coincidence now we are in the club with our dick is in glory hole, i think it is very good coincidence to give up, probably she enjoyed the last one and Julia knows it well, based on this Julia and Bobby make an agreement to do it again with Booby so Julia can get her part as well.

Sorry about my english :=)

Reactions: Corambis

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Yeap, it is not.

Yea it could be, but she did her nastiest thing in the club and what a coincidence now we are in the club with our dick is in glory hole, i think it is very good coincidence to give up, probably she enjoyed the last one and Julia knows it well, based on this Julia and Bobby make an agreement to do it again with Booby so Julia can get her part as well.

Sorry about my english :=)
thats true, but as long as we are keeping it along the story, then, look at the way they are talking about itin that scene... It looks more like it was some "mistake" that she did, then something she did out of her curiosity... What I'm trying to say is, it sounds like something that rly is out of her personality and she did it only one and didnt find it very attractive (demonstrating that she isnt that "slutty" type to do something like a glory hole). So far, at least to me (and I've been kinda obsessed with psychology my whole life), she seems like that typical "American prude" (as in, cheerleader in a typical US movie), that loves to be attractive, attract male sexual attention, show her self as "best catch" compared to other girls, but never actually do anything concrete along those sexual lines :p

Reactions: Corambis and OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
thats true, but as long as we are keeping it along the story, then, look at the way they are talking about itin that scene... It looks more like it was some "mistake" that she did, then something she did out of her curiosity... What I'm trying to say is, it sounds like something that rly is out of her personality and she did it only one and didnt find it very attractive (demonstrating that she isnt that "slutty" type to do something like a glory hole). So far, at least to me (and I've been kinda obsessed with psychology my whole life), she seems like that typical "American prude" (as in, cheerleader in a typical US movie), that loves to be attractive, attract male sexual attention, show her self as "best catch" compared to other girls, but never actually do anything concrete along those sexual lines :p
We shall see. Hopefully rainces going to connect these dots pretty well. Btw please share your psychological reading about Liza and Anna as well, i personally wanna hear that.

Reactions: Corambis

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Lucy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can pay for lucy >< but if i pay a made a new scenario >< i love the others but Lucy >< legs heels mouth tits all perfect the shower scene the living room scene OMG it's been a long time i don't see her :(

can't pay Rainces because update 1 per year -_- he can be rich with me just for a 3d woman xD

i'm 1$ patreon but if there is more update i can pay the maximum!

each time i wait update there is nothing, it's frustrating. he say 1 or 2 weeks...it's sooooo long!!!!!

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
omega_rugal, no matter how much You didn't pay him, he will not be able to do faster. Alas! For the project to move more dynamically, it needs a team, or at least one or two assistants.:(
And he needs time man, this is not his first job. Btw i'm gonna pay him no matter what, because i do not have game like that, i i like "imposible sex story" games and this game gives me everything about "impossibility".

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
The only sad thing is that this game has such potential. It's not the first time that a game is abandonned (or at least seems abandonnend) halfway through, but many are kinda lame. This one could be great... But will be lame because never finished.

Sad.

Reactions: allintine

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
The only sad thing is that this game has such potential. It's not the first time that a game is abandonned (or at least seems abandonnend) halfway through, but many are kinda lame. This one could be great... But will be lame because never finished.

Sad.
I don't think it's going to be abandoned, but you never know. At it's current pace it's going to take at least a few years to finish though. And for me it's up in the air whether it's actually going to be anything like what I want in an incest game. I always think it's heading in that general direction, but it keeps slowing down the closer it gets there or takes a detour. But that's based on my tastes and kinks. Other people probably find the slow pace and lack of sex this far into the game to be exciting. When the next update comes out, that might give us answers to some of these questions. I'm kind of expecting it to be mostly tease though, with Bobby getting a glory hold handjob that may or may not make sense based on what we've seen of Lucy in the game so far. Or maybe we don't even get that.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Its's almost the game anniversary, he's started it at the 14th of September in 2017 with bad bobby saga, first it had a diferent name the name was created by "Ronin" a year ago!

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Actually, such dates should be marked with a shock version of the new update. But I'm afraid that RAices already about this date does not remember, and apparently it is not to note something special.:cry:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, over the past month there were several updates of games with a similar theme. Many have good renders. Many are updated within a month. In most sex scenes from the first update. So what? They have a banal story, they do not keep in suspense, they lose and delete. Thank God there are few games that are interesting. BBS one of them.
omega_rugal, we don't buy the game, we are her sponsors.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes