SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Friends, over the past month there were several updates of games with a similar theme. Many have good renders. Many are updated within a month. In most sex scenes from the first update. So what? They have a banal story, they do not keep in suspense, they lose and delete. Thank God there are few games that are interesting. BBS one of them.
omega_rugal, we don't buy the game, we are her sponsors.
I has a friend nao? :geek: Ty

Week 1
Week 2 (it's on bitches)

Ahmad639

Oct 28, 2017
What stops other developers from continuing his project is it illegal ? Cause it been delayed to much i dont mind slow progress but to have update 3 min updAte each 3 month is disturbing

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Well the simple amswer is you dont have all of the assets the developper is using or any idea of where they want to take the story. However that doesnt mean you cant send them a messahe offering to help out the production.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
What stops other developers from continuing his project is it illegal ? Cause it been delayed to much i dont mind slow progress but to have update 3 min updAte each 3 month is disturbing
Well the simple amswer is you dont have all of the assets the developper is using or any idea of where they want to take the story. However that doesnt mean you cant send them a messahe offering to help out the production.
Also, it's extremely difficult for someone else to step in and perfectly replicate what the original developer did. Sometimes they intentionally change things. I think I saw someone continue someone else's game, but gave all of the women bigger breasts, which right there made it an entirely different game. Other times, it's unintentional. They don't get the feel of the characters right, or the dialog isn't the same (although it might actually be better). So what they're creating is more fan fiction than a continuation.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
A simple example: Big Brother. After the author refused to continue the project, the game took other developers. But, alas. Although the game model remained almost unchanged, part of the story just came down to empty sex. The game became completely uninteresting.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
A simple example: Big Brother. After the author refused to continue the project, the game took other developers. But, alas. Although the game model remained almost unchanged, part of the story just came down to empty sex. The game became completely uninteresting.
This game was meant to be a copy paste of big brother even following the same formula. And the reason big brother dev got uninterested is because the fans didn't like his vsion of the game wanted him to follow on the popular narrative but when the patreon ban on incest happened he took it as the best excuse to ditch the project. Also all other devs that wanted to continue Big brother just ended up getting really unpopular since they always just turned it into another generic incest game

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I think the game maker died or something happened to him. Because he hasn't made a statement yet. I can't think of anything else. :unsure::confused::confused::confused:
Stop overxaggerating, this is standard patreon adult game behavior where the dev loses passion its simply that he has fallen behind schedule and keeps extending the deadline. He is at the minimum gonna post it in a week since his prediction was 1-2 weeks sine 26 august.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes