fz

Jun 16, 2017
THere is a Walkthrough in the OP - check it out for full details. Try this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did that, but it didn't work as stated in the guide. I had to do something else too that wasn't in the walktrough, don't remember what it was though...

gl3

Jun 2, 2017
"Now the good news is that I've received the new 3000$ laptop so I'll be able provide faster updates in the future."
"500$ per month - At this point I will spent more of my free time working on the game." -> now 1200$ per month
You want an update??? - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: OGRey

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
At some previous posts, think i remember someone wrote that knows Ra personally. Is it true, why don't ask him if at somepoint is really going to do an update?, and when?

Tapni

Nov 2, 2018
Save/Load scumming is a thing in this game, so you don't have to go through a week to get some random event on wendsday or some such.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's almost like Patreon isn't a subscription based Point-Of-Sale website and is instead a donation platform to support creators financially. *insert weaponized sarcasm*

• Angry
Reactions: delta67

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
About the new update that was 'Promised' about two weeks ago...
Theory - RAinces doesn't care and is a great fisherman for dole dollars.
Fact - He already has the fish gill hooked and is getting fed for doing nothing. To maintain his income, he just needs more empty promises
Conclusion - So in short, there isn't going to be one. Until the money stops flowing.
Taa-Daaaaa!

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
O
M
G

RAINCE!!!
Prove them half wrong man! Get it done, make it good, release the damn thing.. or say something, and mean it.
Your game is pretty damn good.. You could, if you would, triplicate, or quadruplicate, the support you're receiving. Easy busy.
Fix your schedule, compromise a bit. You got the gig, go for it.

PS: half wrong at this point 'cause clearly you're either lying on the open or hopelessly uncapable of mainting your word, again, and again.

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
O
M
G

RAINCE!!!
Prove them half wrong man! Get it done, make it good, release the damn thing.. or say something, and mean it.
Your game is pretty damn good.. You could, if you would, triplicate, or quadruplicate, the support you're receiving. Easy busy.
Fix your schedule, compromise a bit. You got the gig, go for it.

PS: half wrong at this point 'cause clearly you're either lying on the open or hopelessly uncapable of mainting your word, again, and again.
Potential of this game is a legit point. There are so many people waiting for it. Number of downloads on svscomic is incredible. With better approach this game could be a thing. Even with very little effort it makes 1,2k per month.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes