Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Rainces has not been ill at all, in actual fact he stated work had taken up his time. Funny thing is this is the 3rd time he has used this excuse and last time it was because he had not even gotten half way through making the update.
Guy moans about a lack of income from the game says he wants to go full time if he gets the funds yet destroys peoples trust by lying and vanishing.
This game had so much potential just a shame its being made by a shitty dev who seems to have no passion for his work.

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
"Last few weeks he was very sick that is why he couldn't do something. Next week the update will be there.":sneaky:(patreon post 20.9.)
Let's hope, that his new laptop was not infected with the virus and we have to wait annother 4 weeks for the 6 new pictures. ;)

thats bullshit.
on his patreon his last post was 4 weeks ago :D
so please tell me.. why only you knows something about his illness ? :D

in 2018 he was
in a hospital,
had an car crash,
a broken SSD
a software issue
a problem with patreon

in 2019

a problem with his family
a problem with time-managment because he had a big projekt in his reallife job
a new computer and needs time to install
now he is ill again - since 8 weeks

hes is a bad liar..
he is the real bad brother, bad boy in this game :D

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
I think nobody knows personally; just some random ideas about what's happening, and the fact is he enjoys patreons give him money for doing nothing. The idea, renders, the game in general is excelent; shame for him.

Reactions: JagHond

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
bxlvan, unfortunately the latest information from the author dated August 26th. Looks like RAinces heeded the numerous requests not to publish information about the upcoming update, if it is not ready. So, in anticipation of the new update, drink coffee, and play other games. In short-relax!:coffee:

cocyutus

May 21, 2018
I have said this before and I got bashed a lot. The unluckiest developers in the world must be these patreon adult game developers. They get extremely sick or some shit happens to their laptop almost every month.

May 19, 2017
I have said this before and I got bashed a lot. The unluckiest developers in the world must be these patreon adult game developers. They get extremely sick or some shit happens to their laptop almost every month.
Yes, they get a multiplier to all bad things (car collision, sick close relative, hospitalized, coma, etc.) :D

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
So I hope that on 1st October we will get 2-3 images from the new update which will be released in “two weeks”
You know what? I'm ok with that, i missed this game so much :cry: Even i mised Booby's ugly face : P hahah

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
You know what? I'm ok with that, i missed this game so much :cry: Even i mised Booby's ugly face : P hahah
Yeah youre right, he is a quite ugly MC :D
I would like to have at least one final update with Lucy and give a last goodbye to this game.

• Sad
Reactions: OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes