Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
i can't train stealth i pressed left-click on footprint like 6 times and still got not fast enough message any help!
neronightmare, use the mouse to roll back the page back, and repeat this operation as long as you do not succeed. A careful look and quick response, these are the main qualities of a good player.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Just started this game an I'm like LMAO!! WTF!! lol Liza is cooking eggs for breakfast but is eating french fries in a salad at the table lol

Reactions: RainMan92

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
rexxar.0, yes, I mentioned once that in the last 2 years, about 20 games I've been tracking have closed. And only a few of them, had for this serious motivation. At least they were voiced by the authors. I hope that Rainces, just had some complications that he will soon be sure to solve. It is very important for a man to finish the job he started. This is observed by the society that surrounds him. It, in the end, evaluates him. At the same time, it affects the self-esteem of the man himself. So, what: a Man said-a man did. Otherwise comes disappointment in their abilities.

Reactions: allintine

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
100% devs make this games just to take your money ! 80% games is dead after 1-2 updates ! other games what we have 15% update every month 5% update in 6 months to 1 year ! what i learn here they lie to you to give them more money and promise good thing what you never see !!! this is the site for free games if they want money they need to post games on other sites not here ! if is free download and play if is not skip !!! don`t give them money ! he buy new laptop for 3000 euro to do better thing and make updates faster !!! what now he buying new laptop for 5000 euro next promise will be when i buy laptop for 10000 you will have update every week ???

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes