Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Looks like Rainces showed up. Today there is his post " V0.15 news:". We will hope that the movement went.(y)

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018

Hi guys,
I'm sorry about the long hold in the develop. I had to take a break from this project for my personal job.
Please be patient and give me time to finish this hot update.
Where is "Lucy is dead, game is dead, RAinces gone" guys? :=) Like i said earlier, she is alive and "well"(probably not for long :p :p :p)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
And for me, not only the plot, but also the graphics of Milfy City is worse than in BBS. It's like a comic book. Some kind of hypertrophied. In BBS proportions are observed, and models are vital. Anna, so at all replicates my old hat.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017

Hi guys,
I'm sorry about the long hold in the develop. I had to take a break from this project for my personal job.
Please be patient and give me time to finish this hot update.
These images have uneven quality. Lucy in dark dress is awesome but image of Anna in the park has very poor quality. Also images are referent to various stories, 3-4 new plots, I am little bit sceptical that all will be incorporated in the next update. Plus one last thing, I do not care at all about that blond chick, friend of Lucy.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
And for me, not only the plot, but also the graphics of Milfy City is worse than in BBS. It's like a comic book. Some kind of hypertrophied. In BBS proportions are observed, and models are vital. Anna, so at all replicates my old hat.
Actually you are right too, sooo maybe we can say animations right? Cuz BBS has no animations yet.

Reactions: Kai Andersen
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes