MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
So we should be patient and give Rainces time to finish this update :( Well, we have been doing this since August. His income dropped by 400USD, so patience of his patrons has limits. I just hope that update will be ready soon, despite I know that my wishes wont change anything :(

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I don't know. Halloween is coming ... Christmas is coming .... so many occasions for Bobby. Will he score? Stay tuned. Next episode in January. ... lol

Reactions: RainMan92

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
omg he's back. i've had so much fun with all the hate comments until now. fingers crossed :p
alario13, you perhaps overdid it. What hatred? On this forum and in this line, perhaps, the most relaxed fans. Many of them were too worried. But no hate. Just people expressing their opinions. So, forum for this and created – that it comes communicate.

Reactions: MikeD13

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Why can he not just be honest with people yes his job has taken priority but he stated before his main issue was his new laptop and not knowing what settings to use to render images. So why not ask the supporters for help. Im sure there are a few supporters that could help sort that issue out. I have a feeling the main reason for the delay is him binning images because they do not look right. Some people

Reactions: OGRey

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Major Wanker, whatever we say, but this is his game. We cannot dictate to him the correctness of his actions. We do not contribute a cent to the development of his game. We use the thieves ' version of his game. So, to be honest, we need to sit quietly and not draw attention to ourselves. Since we can all hang on the spar. :)

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
2 months ago he said that he will finish update in week or two. So it should be by the end of this month if he was telling a truth about progress.

rexxar.0

Aug 8, 2017
Major Wanker, whatever we say, but this is his game. We cannot dictate to him the correctness of his actions. We do not contribute a cent to the development of his game. We use the thieves ' version of his game. So, to be honest, we need to sit quietly and not draw attention to ourselves. Since we can all hang on the spar. :)
You are right in most cases. But now consider this philosophy: An individual keep on promising his work to be done in a certain day, and he repeatedly neglects his own promise. Even if it is to punish those like us who use copy version or who steal his works, he is never true to his words. The game might not be the only scenario where he might be using such comforting promises. In his real life he might exercise same attitude (and believe me they get attached to habits like those).
On the other hand This game is a source of income for him too. So it is his another Job. These comforting illusive promises are to milk cows for money in the end.
BUt we r Thieves, thts true

alario13

May 6, 2017
alario13, you perhaps overdid it. What hatred? On this forum and in this line, perhaps, the most relaxed fans. Many of them were too worried. But no hate. Just people expressing their opinions. So, forum for this and created – that it comes communicate.
No, sorry, i didn't mean this forum. His patreon page is full of hate comments in his last update (before the v15 news).

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Cod Liver Oil, Serdaristan, Servoflex, Corvalolum, Valokardin - excellent means to strengthen the nervous system. Highly recommend to some members of the forum. For, as the familiar doctor said: all diseases from nerves. One syphilis from pleasure. :)

Reactions: OGRey
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes