xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
I take RAinces over Icstor anyday. Maybe Icstor's graphics are better but Icstor stories are sooooooooooo fucking stupid and unrealistic.
I totally agree.
I even sometimes like the graphics and art of RAinces more than Icstor!
But to be fair the plot in bad bobby is kinda stupid too. Not by any means it's bad or i don't like it!
it's one of the best games i ever played and the stupidity for me is what makes it good.

Reactions: OGRey

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
After waiting so long, there should be some real progress in this story. At this point, Bobby should be able to have sex with somebody. Both his Mom and Lucy should be able to happen any time, as well as Julia or whatever her name is for Lucy's friend. I suspect we'll be lucky to get a glory hole blowjob though. The rest if it will be expanding past storylines or for some reason creating new ones and setting up more teases that make us think we're about to have sex before something happens to stop it. At this point the developer should try to make this update special and worth the wait. Give us sex with Lucy's friend or one of the shoplifters at work, even if they're just quick and dirty scenes. We've been waiting so long for new content, and who knows how long until the next update, assuming it ever comes out. Give fans and patreons a reason to hang around and to justify their wait.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
i'm patient but it's veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long, when i see the message of rainces sundy i thought the update was ready...and no -_-

Reactions: SummmerP

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
After waiting so long, there should be some real progress in this story. At this point, Bobby should be able to have sex with somebody.
Corambis, sex is the culmination of a relationship. Once it has occurred, the purpose of your actions with this partner is lost. Therefore, the period of seduction is so exciting, because there is a goal ahead-sex. Here is such paradox. Therefore, I am for the continuation of the period of seduction. After the sex of the main character happens, the game will turn into a banality. Look at games where there is already sex, they are boring.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Corambis, sex is the culmination of a relationship. Once it has occurred, the purpose of your actions with this partner is lost. Therefore, the period of seduction is so exciting, because there is a goal ahead-sex. Here is such paradox. Therefore, I am for the continuation of the period of seduction. After the sex of the main character happens, the game will turn into a banality. Look at games where there is already sex, they are boring.
I don't disagree with that sentiment, but if that's the case, give us sex with secondary characters. There are all of the shoplifters at the store. There's Lucy's friend who actually promises the MC sex in exchange for his help, then reneges on her promise. It's been so long since it happened, but I vaguely remember a blowjob from that one girl in that house. Give us something with one of them. And don't give us more scenes where "this should be sex in about two seconds, but oops, something happens".

Or there are four main characters: the mother and the three sisters. Sex with just one of them would still leave three characters to keep people interested. It's not like we need a family-wide orgy. We just need... something. Actual progress. Actual sex. Yes, people tend to lose interest once the sex happens. But they also lose interest if it never happens either.

Last edited:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Completely agreeing with you.
After waiting so long, there should be some real progress in this story. At this point, Bobby should be able to have sex with somebody. Both his Mom and Lucy should be able to happen any time, as well as Julia or whatever her name is for Lucy's friend. I suspect we'll be lucky to get a glory hole blowjob though. The rest if it will be expanding past storylines or for some reason creating new ones and setting up more teases that make us think we're about to have sex before something happens to stop it. At this point the developer should try to make this update special and worth the wait. Give us sex with Lucy's friend or one of the shoplifters at work, even if they're just quick and dirty scenes. We've been waiting so long for new content, and who knows how long until the next update, assuming it ever comes out. Give fans and patreons a reason to hang around and to justify their wait.
Carambis once we have sex Lucy what we are going to in next update, maybe anal after that? We have to take it slowly. Route is should be like this. Kissing(If ıt is possible with our route)-Handjob -Blowjob - Then Anal or Vaginal ( She could wannna be stay virgin. If that is the case; first anal then vaginal) I know with that update frequency it could take years, but i still want that development style.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018

Carambis once we have sex Lucy what we are going to in next update, maybe anal after that? We have to take it slowly. Route is should be like this. Kissing(If ıt is possible with our route)-Handjob -Blowjob - Then Anal or Vaginal ( She could wannna be stay virgin. If that is the case; first anal then vaginal) I know with that update frequency it could take years, but i still want that development style.
And more important we need long and very good corruption moments. And this is my favorite thing :=)

• Love

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

As I've said, there are other characters than Lucy. If we're going to be denied Lucy, then we should at least be given some kind of action elsewhere. I've already given alternatives, and there's not really any reason some of them couldn't be explored.

But the game's biggest strength is also it's biggest weakness: Lucy. She is the standout character, and the one everyone talks about, and the one the developer had been spending the most time on. If an update isn't Lucy heavy, people will probably be upset. But most of the other characters haven't been developed enough for anything to happen with them. There's one sister that we know very little about because she's barely in the story so far. There's the other sister that could probably be easily blackmailed or coerced into sex in the space of one update without costing the game any fans. If anything, the knowledge that sex actually could happen in the game would probably draw it more support as opposed to people starting to wonder if it's all a big tease. Sex with Lucy's friend should already have happened. Her refusal to go through with it was just a poor choice on the dev's part. Even just a handful of renders of sex with one of the shoplifters would go a long way. Instead, we have this ongoing and very obvious avoidance of sex.

If you're willing to wait years for Lucy to happen, I've got news for you. The game won't be around that long. That just doesn't happen in these types of games. Neither the developer nor enough fans will hang around that long, especially the patrons. They're already giving up, and without a reason to hang around, more are going to leave. The hardcore corruption or "we just like to be teased, but no sex please" crowd will stick around longer, but at some point they're drift away too.

This could be such a better game and far more popular than it is. It's just poorly paced and written. It has some really nice renders and a beautiful character in Lucy, and apparently appeals strongly to certain sexual niches, but I and others keep hoping it will be more than that. But that's yet another tease from the developer that doesn't seem likely to be fulfilled.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes