Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Oh, I can certainly see her not wanting to. Even if she were bisexual... well, she doesn't seem to like Bobby, and in all honesty, why should she or any other woman? But she did promise to sleep with Bobby in exchange for his help, so there was that expectation set. And honestly, the thought that she's making herself have sex with Bobby and is at least slightly disgusted by it would have been exciting for a lot of people, myself included. Or Bobby could have taken pictures of her molesting poor drunk Lucy and blackmailed her over it. Really, there's definitely reasons why Julia wouldn't want to have sex with Bobby, but so many ways to make it happen anyway if the developer was at all interested in doing so. The fact that he doesn't and instead has Julia go back on her agreement with Bobby is puzzling under the assumption that this is actually a game about sex. But more and more, I'm thinking it's a game for those people that actually find penetrative sex kind of gross, but like the idea of anything other than that, or of being denied sex. But it's never been billed as that to my knowledge.
To be quite frank..the molesting and forcing bit just ruins the game...its a real turn off for me atleast..idk about others..and also given the fact that bobby doesnt look that mature..if the dev could change that..it would have been more pleasant..none the less...I like the game..Because the characters are just gorgeous and the mini games are quite fun and does stick to the plot...but if we are being realistic than i would say bobby is just a horny twat looking for hole just to slide his pecker on but why does the mother behave so submissive and gets scared by his own son..she could easily overpower in every aspect of the game that made no sense to me and instead she starts freaking out every time she sees bobby..I know its a incest game and its very hard to develop plot that doesnt involve supernatural or some kind of fairy tale to make them start getting intimate to each other.....unless you use the environment around you...as a example lets say...people closest to the sea..always favor fish over meat...where people far from it...tends to me favor the meat...its always come to point where the surroundings makes the decision for you subconsciously without even you noticing...Thats all i am saying...Environment can be pretty handy..especially for Incest games. :coffee:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
To be quite frank..the molesting and forcing bit just ruins the game...its a real turn off for me atleast..idk about others..and also given the fact that bobby doesnt look that mature..if the dev could change that..it would have been more pleasant..none the less...I like the game..Because the characters are just gorgeous and the mini games are quite fun and does stick to the plot...but if we are being realistic than i would say bobby is just a horny twat looking for hole just to slide his pecker on but why does the mother behave so submissive and gets scared by his own son..she could easily overpower in every aspect of the game that made no sense to me and instead she starts freaking out every time she sees bobby..I know its a incest game and its very hard to develop plot that doesnt involve supernatural or some kind of fairy tale to make them start getting intimate to each other.....unless you use the environment around you...as a example lets say...people closest to the sea..always favor fish over meat...where people far from it...tends to me favor the meat...its always come to point where the surroundings makes the decision for you subconsciously without even you noticing...Thats all i am saying...Environment can be pretty handy..especially for Incest games. :coffee:
I'm not opposed to some force or coercion as long as it doesn't involve actual violence or inflicting of pain. I'm perfectly fine with more romantic routes or just purely lustful ones as well. The problem is that the game has only pursued paths that can be resolved easily with force. There are countless scenes of Bobby molesting a sleeping or drugged family member, and there's really nothing stopping him from going further although than that the game either has us masturbate or rub ourselves against the sleeping person who clearly is out like a light. When the game is once-again leading me down the blue-ball route, then yeah, I'd definitely settle for something non-consensual at that point. It is just a game after all.

There is little to no seduction in this game. The game is all about molestation and sexual assault that almost but not quite ends up in Bobby forcing a girl into sex. And the game hasn't shied away from rape. Depending on what choices you make, the mom can get raped by her boss, and Lucy and can raped by Julia. It's bizarre that NPCs can do it so easily but "bad" Bobby can't or won't, despite all of the talk about getting his revenge and dominating the girls. And right now outright rape, or blackmail, or something similar seems to be the only way that Bobby is going to get laid anytime soon, because any kind of real seduction just isn't developed in the game, and Bobby isn't the seducing type because that requires social skills and not being creepy. If we aren't meant to force or blackmail someone into sex at some point, then that sets our progress in the game ever farther than it currently is, because nothing Bobby has done leads to a non-creepy fully consensual sexually encounter.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I'm not opposed to some force or coercion as long as it doesn't involve actual violence or inflicting of pain. I'm perfectly fine with more romantic routes or just purely lustful ones as well. The problem is that the game has only pursued paths that can be resolved easily with force. There are countless scenes of Bobby molesting a sleeping or drugged family member, and there's really nothing stopping him from going further although than that the game either has us masturbate or rub ourselves against the sleeping person who clearly is out like a light. When the game is once-again leading me down the blue-ball route, then yeah, I'd definitely settle for something non-consensual at that point. It is just a game after all.

There is little to no seduction in this game. The game is all about molestation and sexual assault that almost but not quite ends up in Bobby forcing a girl into sex. And the game hasn't shied away from rape. Depending on what choices you make, the mom can get raped by her boss, and Lucy and can raped by Julia. It's bizarre that NPCs can do it so easily but "bad" Bobby can't or won't, despite all of the talk about getting his revenge and dominating the girls. And right now outright rape, or blackmail, or something similar seems to be the only way that Bobby is going to get laid anytime soon, because any kind of real seduction just isn't developed in the game, and Bobby isn't the seducing type because that requires social skills and not being creepy. If we aren't meant to force or blackmail someone into sex at some point, then that sets our progress in the game ever farther than it currently is, because nothing Bobby has done leads to a non-creepy fully consensual sexually encounter.
Yeah i get what your saying as the dev started with all that it will be just weird if suddenly he decides to change the plot .but he can atleast make it more genial..I really feel sorry for the family members though especially the mom...lets say suddenly mom decides that this all has to stop and takes a stand...and grounds him for a month...and bobby realizes that this is wrong and has to stop and then gets a real gf and suddenly all those attention the family members used to get from him stops..deprived from his absense and the lack of pampering they used to have just suddenly faded away in thin air. Now every chance bobby gets he decides to spend all those times with his precious gf.The only time he spents with the family is at breakfast and dinner where he greets them as a gentle man, he also now does the dishes and washes his own clothes...cleans his own room..supports the family financially..and has now new hobbies..such as writing poetry under a single shaded tree..reading books..and working out. Then it is when the wind changes its direction and family starts falling for him not because he was perv but because the changes that he underwent from being a perv to being such a gentle man under their own watchful eyes..now they all started thinking him not as their own brother nor son but as a man that has suddenly became their pillar of strength and a protector to look upto.. now a man with goals in life and a man who knows what he wants and what he must do in order to achieve that goal..once the name bobby brought fear and terror within them and now love has taken its place.....And we all know that....How easily love can turn into lust..............:coffee:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah i get what your saying as the dev started with all that it will be just weird if suddenly he decides to change the plot .but he can atleast make it more genial..I really feel sorry for the family members though especially the mom...lets say suddenly mom decides that this all has to stop and takes a stand...and grounds him for a month...and bobby realizes that this is wrong and has to stop and then gets a real gf and suddenly all those attention the family members used to get from him stops..deprived from his absense and the lack of pampering they used to have just suddenly faded away in thin air. Now every chance bobby gets he decides to spend all those times with his precious gf.The only time he spents with the family is at breakfast and dinner where he greets them as a gentle man, he also now does the dishes and washes his own clothes...cleans his own room..supports the family financially..and has now new hobbies..such as writing poetry under a single shaded tree..reading books..and working out. Then it is when the wind changes its direction and family starts falling for him not because he was perv but because the changes that he underwent from being a perv to being such a gentle man under their own watchful eyes..now they all started thinking him not as their own brother nor son but as a man that has suddenly became their pillar of strength and a protector to look upto.. now a man with goals in life and a man who knows what he wants and what he must do in order to achieve that goal..once the name bobby brought fear and terror within them and now love has taken its place.....And we all know that....How easily love can turn into lust..............:coffee:
I think that would make for a great game. I don't like the fact that Bobby is such a complete ass. In fact, the male protagonists in these games are almost universally awful human beings, even in games that are seduction instead of corruption or worse.

But all of that is completely in the opposite direction of where the game has been headed since the start. The game has all been about Bobby creeping on his family, and grooming them to be his victims. There have been times in the game where Bobby has acted nice, but they were all part of his plan to be bad. We're talking about having to start brand new stories within the game, and that's in a game that already really hasn't accomplished much in two years, and that by all appearances is slowing down and possibly dying off. To be 100% honest, I do find stuff like rape or varying levels of non-consent to be exciting in incest games, and it's hard to find any games that have it where it's not just sleepsex or something like that. I just find it a nice change of pace sometimes from the seduction or corruption stuff. Now, if this game was poised to have a romantic sexual encounter with absolutely anyone right now, I'd be ecstatic. But it's not. Right now it's positioned for Bobby to at least blackmail, trick, or coerce a family member into sex with him, and every time it leads us close to any such kind of sex almost but not quite happening, I find it extremely frustrating, and part of me just wants Bobby to go a little further and take what he wants, and to be the bad brother he claims to be so that we at least get some sex in this game.

ccheev

Jul 20, 2017
I'm not too sure why you all are debating the mechanics of this game when RAinces has not been putting out contestant up dates will not reply to his supporters. Soooo for me if RAinces does not have an update soon I call this game a lose.

D

Deleted member 1369613

Same time best incest story/stories i ever seen :=)
Yes, he is breaking so much promises but for me he is still one of the best developer in this site (Best incest game for me). Just give this man some time and some respect man, he at least deserve this.
Sorry but best incest game currently being developed is ‘Come inside’. Great story and renders all packaged in a really good script and with plenty of hot sisters and mom to fap to. Bad bobby is a relic compared to CI.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I'm not too sure why you all are debating the mechanics of this game when RAinces has not been putting out contestant up dates will not reply to his supporters. Soooo for me if RAinces does not have an update soon I call this game a lose.
ccheev, discussion, is an element of communication. Communication - for this and created this forum. What else is it for?
Sorry but best incest game currently being developed is ‘Come inside’. Great story and renders all packaged in a really good script and with plenty of hot sisters and mom to fap to. Bad bobby is a relic compared to CI.
Sarahslut, "Come inside," is just getting started, and it's not a fact that the incest line will be predominant there.

D

Deleted member 1369613

ccheev, discussion, is an element of communication. Communication - for this and created this forum. What else is it for?

Sarahslut, "Come inside," is just getting started, and it's not a fact that the incest line will be predominant there.
But it has more ‘meat’ in 2 episodes than this one in 14. Incest with the mother is already the theme thereand soon with the sister.

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
i like bad bobby just the way it is other games too easy to get into the sex department especially when there is incest involved, i love that he is a peeping groping asshole, opportunistic in all things sexual

Reactions: OGRey

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
But it has more ‘meat’ in 2 episodes than this one in 14. Incest with the mother is already the theme thereand soon with the sister.
Sarahslut, I'm afraid you're wishful thinking. No incest there is no, and perishing those more "meat." Mother washes with her son. Is it incest? Lord have mercy. There are some hints, but they have not yet been implemented. The only thing that pleases is a serious scenario. I hope it will develop into a highly artistic sequel.

D

Deleted member 1369613

Sarahslut, I'm afraid you're wishful thinking. No incest there is no, and perishing those more "meat." Mother washes with her son. Is it incest? Lord have mercy. There are some hints, but they have not yet been implemented. The only thing that pleases is a serious scenario. I hope it will develop into a highly artistic sequel.
Kai, you will just have to wait and see the ‘meat’ in question. Unless you have not understood the nuances of the game. And certain choices with the sister definitely will lead to inzest.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Sarahslut, well, let's wait and see how it will develop further. Well, in the meantime, we are waiting for the release of BBS 0.15.

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
[CITA = "Kai Andersen, publicación: 2556135, miembro: 588449"]
sum10000 , no te engañes . Estos 75% aún son de principios de agosto. Desafortunadamente, todavía no hay cambios reales.:(
[/CITAR]:llorar:

Reactions: SummmerP

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Can't get Mom (Ms.Anna) out of the house on Friday. After going to her room there is no option to talk to her, it only shows option to have diner and spend time with her. Lucy is also not coming to my room for money at the evening on Friday or Tuesday.
I have done all the events of other characters. Mini WT is showing 'No more events for this version' except Lucy. Lucy's options is showing I need to speak with her about the deal!

What to do????

Reactions: allintine

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Can't get Mom (Ms.Anna) out of the house on Friday. After going to her room there is no option to talk to her, it only shows option to have diner and spend time with her. Lucy is also not coming to my room for money at the evening on Friday or Tuesday.
I have done all the events of other characters. Mini WT is showing 'No more events for this version' except Lucy. Lucy's options is showing I need to speak with her about the deal!

What to do????
You should talk to Anna on Thursday (afternoon probably) to send to the spa or something like that. Share your save file with us if this not work.

Wow, it has been ages since I played this game :/

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I understand you guys but i love this game because of Bobby's bad actions and his bad character. I think RAinces think like that as well when we look at his game name. Actually RAinces could write two road scenerio (love-force) and that would be great but this would take much more development time, i guess we can't wait more than this

Also in this site we have too much seduction game, just leave Bobby and his personalty like this.

Reactions: Kai Andersen
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes