Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
It makes it easier for us to contact the dev
Thats why he doesnt have discord. I was pledged for 7 months and in all that time he barely spoke to anyone on patreon. He did not respond to messages or comments on his page. He likes to vanish from time to time, coincidentally only time he would reply to anyone was when his money massively dropped and even then he would simply reply to one persons comment and every time with the same excuse work took priority update will be out soon.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Nerttu, mean from 0.1 to 0.14. I think some releases had slightly different renderings. I would like to confirm or deny my guesses.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Probably next month.
Probably next year or never
I'm betting a month to never. And let's be honest, if this next update comes out and it's not spectacular, more people are going to give up on this game. If, after six months of no new content, it's just what the preview pics so far make it look like, it's going to suck. Right now, it looks like just a few scenes of talking to people with the culmination being a sad, anonymous blowjob from Lucy at a bathroom glory hole.

If the developer has any common sense or conscience, he's taking the time right now to make this update the best one yet, rather than another one that gives barely half an hour of play-time and no real payoff. If we actually had a good update, I'd support the game on Patreon. But as it is, I've seen nothing other than good renders and the foolish assumption that there will be sex sometime to make me at all interested in it.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
You should talk to Anna on Thursday (afternoon probably) to send to the spa or something like that. Share your save file with us if this not work.

Wow, it has been ages since I played this game :/
I have tried that but it didn't work. There is no option to talk to her (Ann) about going outside the house.

On Friday night Lucy should be in her room getting ready but she isn't there. I have missed the opportunity to meet Lucy's friend Julia. Now I can't meet her either.

My save

Reactions: UraN82

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I'm betting a month to never. And let's be honest, if this next update comes out and it's not spectacular, more people are going to give up on this game. If, after six months of no new content, it's just what the preview pics so far make it look like, it's going to suck. Right now, it looks like just a few scenes of talking to people with the culmination being a sad, anonymous blowjob from Lucy at a bathroom glory hole.

If the developer has any common sense or conscience, he's taking the time right now to make this update the best one yet, rather than another one that gives barely half an hour of play-time and no real payoff. If we actually had a good update, I'd support the game on Patreon. But as it is, I've seen nothing other than good renders and the foolish assumption that there will be sex sometime to make me at all interested in it.
Honestly the game code is so messy with many bugs. With the next update, it will be a challenge to run the game smoothly. Preview images look nice but I agree that they point to a crappy story. I believe the update will be just Ok. I doubt that people will quit their support.And I bet the update will be here in next to weeks.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes