ccheev

Jul 20, 2017
This was the last message from RAinces that he posted.

Hi guys,
I'm sorry about the long hold in the develop. I had to take a break from this project for my personal job.
Please be patient and give me time to finish this hot update.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
This was the last message from RAinces that he posted.

Hi guys,
I'm sorry about the long hold in the develop. I had to take a break from this project for my personal job.
Please be patient and give me time to finish this hot update.
Hmm this sounds familiar where have i heard this before? Oh yer thats right he said the same thing before he last vanished for a couple of months. Honestly if we get the update before the new year i will blow every member of this site.

gigsaw78

Sep 26, 2017
Hmm this sounds familiar where have i heard this before? Oh yer thats right he said the same thing before he last vanished for a couple of months. Honestly if we get the update before the new year i will blow every member of this site.
hahahahaha bro your seriously (y)

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
No worries about that happening, the dev will just make up another excuse. I wonder if the dev knows we can see when the last update occurred. I know 27th of June doesn't look so bad, but that was when the dev released the patch for 'B'. Finger count, July, August (When the last update was promised, excuses come round the bend), September (Still no Update, weaker excuses until dead silence), October! And would you look at that it's the 31st, November is knocking up the door hard (Opps to many holidays and work has just been chaotic). December (well tis the season to spend those pledges and get the new computer spanking). I believe the 17th of January for the next follow-up excuse, with a partial release of re-hashed hexadecimal renders, til they announce going back to the drawing board with a new-new remake. No need to unhinge a jaw and start smiling like a doughnut, that's what RAinces should be doing instead of jerking everyone around with no joy to speak of.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I'm betting a month to never. And let's be honest, if this next update comes out and it's not spectacular, more people are going to give up on this game. If, after six months of no new content, it's just what the preview pics so far make it look like, it's going to suck. Right now, it looks like just a few scenes of talking to people with the culmination being a sad, anonymous blowjob from Lucy at a bathroom glory hole.

If the developer has any common sense or conscience, he's taking the time right now to make this update the best one yet, rather than another one that gives barely half an hour of play-time and no real payoff. If we actually had a good update, I'd support the game on Patreon. But as it is, I've seen nothing other than good renders and the foolish assumption that there will be sex sometime to make me at all interested in it.
unfortunately me experience with H games clearly indicates that if dev lower his standards he never rise them again :oops:

Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Jarul, I think it's not about raising the standard now. At the moment, the most important thing is that RAinces generally just continued to develop the game. On a nearby branch on November 1, the developer simply closed the game without explanation. Not like, that would and BBS waited such a same fate. :(

Demon_FT

Jul 27, 2018
I think he is just lazy and a liar...... while he has some patrons paying he will continue updating the game one or two times per year taking max time that he can.....

Reactions: Kermit79

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
momojean, it is a pity that in my post you did not see common sense. This apparently age. And what is the connection between hypocrisy and discussing other people's money? And my stay on the site, exclusively for business purposes.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
well im sure that most of u would be so exited if insted of him making game update for u 2-3 time in year as Hobby insted he would quit updating game and let u enjoy it :D
At this point if he just stopped making the game, that would be a bit of a relief. Then I could drop the foolish hope that this will someday turn into a game with actual sex in it involving the main character. People that were actually supporting the supposed development of the game could stop wasting their money and possibly shift that support to a game that actually went somewhere and had more frequent updates.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes