gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Well, if she gets knocked up by Bobby, it'll be a bomb. This has not happened in the games.o_O

Bobby is quite naughty and bold. I think that it is logical if at some points of time, Bobby tries to breed Anna (Mom) by cumming inside her when she is fertile. The first attempt will be a failure for sure. And of course he will try it again. How does our MC (Bobby) knows which girl is fertile? Bobby is very naughty and curious. He should find it out. And he can make a plan to do it. I will call it impregnation (action to impregnate) but not pregnancy. I would leave pregnancy for an end of the game story like The Incest Story 2 and other games.

Impregnation without pregnancy makes game very fun to play. Even dirty talk (or thoughts) relating to risky sex is very exciting.

Am I the only guy here think so?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
gamer22, I expressed this idea for fun. But if you try to develop this theme, it turns out the following: Bobby hardly thinks about the child. He's too young for that, and it should scare him, not make him happy. The desire to have your child to men comes after 30 years. The only, that he now wants, this to subordinate itself all women living with him near. And in this case, it can only be done through sex. And if these women let him come in them, then they will recognize his superiority. Anna is the head woman in the house. So, by winning her over, Bobby solves the problem. Sisters, this is a small matter that can be resolved without haste. Does he think about the consequences? Hardly. He's the youngest in the family now. And he needs to be the biggest. And he will do anything to achieve that. Will he achieve his goal? Due to the delayed update, I have some doubts. Too many interesting games in this direction over the past 2 years have been thrown by the authors.
And about Your immoral thoughts: :giggle: so we are not all angels here. And we're all excited about stories like that. It's what we fantasize about. And that's something we'll never get in real life. I don't know if it's lucky or sad.:unsure:

Reactions: JagHond

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
How is this game still alive? Im blown away how people still invest money on this dev, the game could be better but the dev updates the game rarely and the size and content are so small for the time of wait and for what i saw in the patreon page he is being delaying the update quite alot on august 26 he sayed he would try to complete the update in 1 or 2 weeks but its been like a month or more damn.

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
Wow, looks like we have a hidden gem here! This game is underrated.
I didn't play all the content, maybe 1/3.
This game seems to follow a progression in A Wife and Mother style, I love it. Well written, lots of teasing and great models (y)
I have read some comment pages and it seems that the developer does not update often :(

Hope he devotes more of his time to this great game, it will be worth it (y)

Obs: English is not my native language.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
FR915, you met with this game in not the best period. The author and before not was very different punctuality. But the current his so long the absence of, causes sense of alarm for further continuation of this project.:(

• Sad
Reactions: MikeD13 and OGRey

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
FR915, you met with this game in not the best period. The author and before not was very different punctuality. But the current his so long the absence of, causes sense of alarm for further continuation of this project.:(

Yeah ... and I think this guy is really out of time.
If he's doing it for love, I don't think the game will be abandoned even if the number of patreons drops considerably. From what I read in the comments, he already bought the 3k PC, right?
For the hardcore fans of this game what remains is to wait for some extra time to come up in the developer's life.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Folks, I know everyone's a little sad but mostly angry that an update wasn't done on time.
Let's not forget though, that like the MC in this game....we gotta Grind & Grind & grind some more BEFORE anything happens. So, let's keep on grinding and see if the dev gets the point that we want him to continue...when he gets the chance (of course)! :unsure::D

Reactions: OGRey and allintine

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I wouldn't jump to conclusions. A project that brings good money, just do not throw. In order to throw such a project, you need very strong arguments.

Reactions: OGRey

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Rainces pls don't leave us with these fucking useless, bad scripted games, we missed your game :S I know you are reading these comments, so pls come back bro, we are fucking bored man :=) We are missed BAD Bobby, we even missed his fucking "bad" and hilarious ideas with his "bullshit" decisions :p. Btw don't mind these bad reactions. Most of the time these are because of blue balls syndrome.

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know. Is October really in the closet? :unsure:
Well, we do not know how much work on update is already done. On the webpage it is written 75% ready, but I doubt that. In 2 months, no progress was made.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes