Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
Ehm hello every one. I'm new here, I'm stuck with Lucy (0.14b). I need ti get her wasted again but i've tried all possibilities to get her drunk but nothing change ("not ready yet" with the sleeping pills). And I've found out that there's a scene where we can spank her but can't quite find a way to do it. Can someone help me with tips to go to thoses scenes ? Thanks in advance !

Edit : I've forgot to tell the only other option i get is on saturday afternoon when i can do a prank on her but always lead to the same thing again and again
1. Reach point where you comfort her with money maybe even wait till you go masturbate in your room thinking about Lucy
2. Now even if she gets the question wrong keep saying its all right to build trust
3. At some point yull just get the spank option when you help her study again after you build enough trust

Reactions: allintine and OGRey

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
I doubt the update will be today or even this week. Rainces is suspiciously silent and most likely the release will be postponed to the next month (1k USD plus).

• Haha
Reactions: xiAlawy and tidu

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
That scene in the end was the most blue balling bullshit,what kind of fucking retard cums before he even puts it in. Talk about a two pump chump.
If we are talking about real situation he could not penetrate her ass without lubing and cleaning.(i know games dont work like that but we are talking about real situation right?) Maybe her pussy could be possible solution but she is virgin you know, it would probably devistate her real bad and after that sex scene, Bobby is GG and in prison we can only play BBS for Gay rape moments :D :D :D :D

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Decisiveness is sexy, I hate getting strung along, so I pulled my Patreon support.
Now I don't care, if Rainces ever does a game update. Personally I think, it will be one more update, 'then the RenP'y code won't do what they need to accomplish', when in actuality it is about computer time to get the scenes rendered and then the game gets eventually abandoned or ehem 'redone'.
So here's the truth as I see it, code in renpy is damn easy, 200 renders (@5 minutes to 60 minutes a pop, depending on what's in them) is 200 hours worse case senario for computer time alone, or 8 24 hour days running in the background. Factor in the setup of each scene, make sure nothing is clipping and you have an addition 40 to 60 hours of real hands on work. The last update had reused scenes with 18 new renders and took 41 days to issue (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is correct). So by doing the math, it took about 35 to 40 hours to do the last release worse case. So they devote about an hour a day towards the project on the average, I love math.
You are a math GOD :0

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just search the map of juliafuck01 there is the image! (lucyandjulia (353).jpg)
Is this a real scene in the game? Assuming it's even there, I'm guessing it's not what it actually looks like. We've been fooled by camera angles before in these games. People were getting excited that we were having sex with Lucy after a show from two updates back, but it was just the MC running against her ass.

delta67

May 11, 2018
Is this a real scene in the game? Assuming it's even there, I'm guessing it's not what it actually looks like. We've been fooled by camera angles before in these games. People were getting excited that we were having sex with Lucy after a show from two updates back, but it was just the MC running against her ass.
It's the scene when Lucy is blindfolted on here bed!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's the scene when Lucy is blindfolted on here bed!
I've tried to find it in game when Lucy is tied up, although I'm more suspecting that if it exists, it's from the part where Julia asks if you want vaginal and anal, and at least on all of my playthroughs, laughs when you choose and tells you no. I've tried playing through those scenes a bit more but don't seem to be getting anything close to that scene, although maybe I'm missing it somehow. I do get the handjob one, but that's it. I would think that if the scene exists and it's actual sex, that there'd be more renders to it than just the one vague one. Has anyone else actually seen that picture and know the context, or tell how to reproduce it in game?

Last edited:
Reactions: allintine

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What I gather from speaking with RAinces, he wants to make 3 paths for each character. I think he said, love, submission and corruption. If I remember right. So each character will have 3 paths with 3 different scenes.
But judging upon progress, it won't happen soon :p

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
What I gather from speaking with RAinces, he wants to make 3 paths for each character. I think he said, love, submission and corruption. If I remember right. So each character will have 3 paths with 3 different scenes.
But judging upon progress, it won't happen soon :p
3 paths EACH? f***... I'l be back in five years... actually no, wait, we have 2 half-paths for one char, and 1 half-path for other two, one has nothing, and thats in about two years so far... sooo... about 9 years... :eek::ROFLMAO:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
While RAinces working on a new version, I propose to refresh the memory and recall the previous one. Pictures in JPEG. You can test yourself. Have you come all the way? I found three pictures that I couldn't get in the game.
Moderator. If you want you can move the link in the header.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes