paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
I'll hope be wrong, but my theory it's that he published at end of month 'cause he was worried Patreon's abandoned him (after all, receive money for doing nothing); so, he just take a random date

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
The definition of “stupid” is when someone puts a $ in the soda machine, with the hope of getting a soda. And even though the soda machine does not drop down the soda, he keeps trying by putting more $ in it. Something for patrons to think abt.
Disagree completely. The reason why people such as me continue to support is beacuse he does deliver albeit months later than he says. This game is extremly differant from others in the incest catagory and for that reason alone many believe its worth it. I know i siad i would not post again today but had a few notfications from this thread so thought i would see what was posted and then came across your post. I know its hard to understand but its why so many devs can get away with being rather shitty gumdrop, icstor to name two others.

1master

Apr 15, 2019
I’m not even upset with the developer. I’m just disappointed with the Patreon‘s rediculous empty hope. I feel bad for them, but then they do it to themselves

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I’m not even upset with the developer. I’m just disappointed with the Patreon‘s rediculous empty hope. I feel bad for them, but then they do it to themselves
Majorwanker is one of them and i praise him for that.

xiAlawy

Apr 25, 2018
It's already 12/01 here. In Venezuela, however, it's only 7 AM. Which is almost the end of the day there.
So the update should be out any time in 5 hours!

Reactions: OGRey

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Let's hope so anyways lol
I would hope that if the update were ready they'd release it early enough on the date they promised for it that the patrons could actually download it and enjoy it that same day. On the other hand, if it was going to not be released today, I'd hope even more that Rainces would have said something by now. Honestly, people wouldn't mind the delays nearly as much if there were actual communication. Any additional delay combined with no kind of timely explanation will just piss off some of his supporters. Although his more rabid fans will try to make this into some kind of virtue on his part.

In the mean time I will finish off some renders I been working on :)

View attachment 513649
If that were in the update, it would be more sex than has been in the entire game so far. But above and beyond that, it's extremely awesome. Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: MikeD13

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
I would hope that if the update were ready they'd release it early enough on the date they promised for it that the patrons could actually download it and enjoy it that same day. On the other hand, if it was going to not be released today, I'd hope even more that Rainces would have said something by now. Honestly, people wouldn't mind the delays nearly as much if there were actual communication. Any additional delay combined with no kind of timely explanation will just piss off some of his supporters. Although his more rabid fans will try to make this into some kind of virtue on his part.

If that were in the update, it would be more sex than has been in the entire game so far. But above and beyond that, it's extremely awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
He is doing that by himself, he is not making this for the game

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
He is doing that by himself, he is not making this for the game
Yep, definitely realized that. Hopefully someone with their level of talent is working with Rainces on the future updates though. I would love to see something like that in this game. Any game, really. When there is animation in a game, it's generally choppy and not something as smooth as that. If that's what Axeman99 can do, they should be doing their own games.

Reactions: allintine

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

lucy03.jpg

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

View attachment 513675
I strongly recommend you play Mysterful games.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes