Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017
30 min wont help to ne honest i see alot of fans create great renders i suggest them to create game i belive pepole will donate them beasuse as far as i can see no updated this time or week hope i wrong
if he lives in Venezuela he would probably buy the whole country for the price of the bolivar compared to the dollar.
for what you get from patreon account

Reactions: 1master

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It seems that RAinces did not accept technical assistance from the fans. Accordingly, he could not solve the problem by the deadline specified by him. Once again, he steps on the same rake. :(

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
It seems that RAinces did not accept technical assistance from the fans. Accordingly, he could not solve the problem by the deadline specified by him. Once again, he steps on the same rake. :(
Forget about that fucking liar, we got out hero "Axeman99" now. Finally there is hope after all, on behalf of all the dicks in this site, Thanks you Axeman99.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
In the end, it's RAinces' game. He has to decide, if he wants fans of his game happy.
At this time, it seems, he doesn't. I stopped support for him 2 months ago. Everybody should do this. As long, as he is supported and does in fact NOTHING (not even keeping his promises), he will not change his behavior.

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
In the end, it's RAinces' game. He has to decide, if he wants fans of his game happy.
At this time, it seems, he doesn't. I stopped support for him 2 months ago. Everybody should do this. As long, as he is supported and does in fact NOTHING (not even keeping his promises), he will not change his behavior.
Yeah, same here i used to support him after 0.14 release but stopped in august everybody should do the same on the end of the day what may happend he is not making new updates anyway ;)
BTW. I personally think that Axeman99 should now make continuation for this game as a mod - just like it happened with "Witch trainer" originally from Akabur now Silver Studio Games.

Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, not everything is so sweet with Axeman99, with all my respect for him. First problem: RAinces has not officially closed the project. Hence the legal conflicts. Second: Patreon will not allow the game to develop, even if RAinces will transfer the rights. The reason is obvious-they are against direct incest. Third: probably Axeman99 Has its own vision of this game. Accordingly, the tension that the author created will be lost. And the game will turn into today's "Big Brother". We don't know what's worse yet. But if we can solve all these problems, perhaps together, then I will definitely support Axeman99, as I once supported RAinces.

xxxgames123

Nov 15, 2017
Friends, not everything is so sweet with Axeman99, with all my respect for him. First problem: RAinces has not officially closed the project. Hence the legal conflicts. Second: Patreon will not allow the game to develop, even if RAinces will transfer the rights. The reason is obvious-they are against direct incest. Third: probably Axeman99 Has its own vision of this game. Accordingly, the tension that the author created will be lost. And the game will turn into today's "Big Brother". We don't know what's worse yet. But if we can solve all these problems, perhaps together, then I will definitely support Axeman99, as I once supported RAinces.
1) Thats why we talk about mod also i don't think he is going to something about it anyway.
2) Yes but he can use subscibestar for example they are not that strict as patreon is.
3) I think that Axeman99 know that there are different people with different taste - and he will support all paths from love routine to forced/rape one because that's what was so special in BBS in my opinion and he will be IN TOUCH with fans so if he go in wrong direction i'm sure people will point him that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Still no news at all. And things are not looking great over on patreon alot of hatred and a fair few threatening to report the page. I have now pulled my pledge still have access until the end of the month so if it does drop will post it. However as rainces does not seem interested in producing this i will say if someone else picks this up and continues it even in mod form i will happily give you my 20 dollar pledge. Sorry that i have no good news for you all

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
He gain 730 $ per month for nothing...
hes from Venezuela so that 780 is a heck of alot more over there. Average living wage there is 150,000 venezuelan bolivar per month hes making 26110386.90 per month. His countrys economy is a fecking mess. These tansfer rates are based on figures from november so not sure if there still accurate. The wage per month is equivilant of 8 dollars. SO right now rainces is laughing all the way to the bank. Having said that he did spend almost 6k dollars on a laptop This is again due to hyper inflation. So on one hand he has alot of money and on the other hand luxery tems and electronics cost an arm and a leg i a country ravaged by hyper inflation

• Sad
Reactions: serter31
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes