Kokkaka

Nov 17, 2019
Fair point . I suppose no one will truly know especially when the dev constantly lies about what is going on
Major Wanker, you seem to have access to Raince's inner circle of supporters. The ones that said that Raince accepted their help have something to say about that? Also, I am curious to see the comments on his December post, but I cannot see since I am not a supporter. There is something interesting there other than people raging?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Still its look good
It's been so long since an update for this game that I can't really remember all of the character's personalities. Not that there was much to remember. And a lot of what there was was just generic bitchiness that characterizes most of the female characters in incest games. As long as the models used look close enough to the originals and we actually get some sexual content, I'll be supporting Axeman99's take on the game. We don't know the circumstances of the scene in the render either, and it's also probably just an early attempt. If the circumstances call for it, I'd like to see those emotions in Lucy's face. But if it's just some honest sex where Bobby somehow seduces Lucy, or they've gotten that far some other way and she really gets into it at that point, then the render works beautifully for that.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
It's been so long since an update for this game that I can't really remember all of the character's personalities. Not that there was much to remember. And a lot of what there was was just generic bitchiness that characterizes most of the female characters in incest games. As long as the models used look close enough to the originals and we actually get some sexual content, I'll be supporting Axeman99's take on the game. We don't know the circumstances of the scene in the render either, and it's also probably just an early attempt. If the circumstances call for it, I'd like to see those emotions in Lucy's face. But if it's just some honest sex where Bobby somehow seduces Lucy, or they've gotten that far some other way and she really gets into it at that point, then the render works beautifully for that.
i agree you right but to be honest after long time he did not release an updated its good to see anything that close to this game i bealive if they work together they can provide updateds quicker and with alot of content who know when can the new version can be he even not post anything on his site its still 75 %

izmirli

Dec 1, 2019
All we wanted was a good game without errors but the game is so short that only the person passing through and having sex as well as only perverted cum in the mother's task was even access to the computer we could not get even update 11.01.2020 said unfortunately the update does not come ...

Reactions: atur

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
So this is it... I hoped that this weekend we will see the long awaited update...I feel a bit sad and tricked. I played this game from the very begining and I liked it a lot. Despite its all bugs and flaws, most of us on this forum found something special in this game, what made BBS unique. Maybe Rainces will return to it one day, but it seems that for months he does not care anymore...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Speak for yourself bro...
Most of us didn't believe at this point, but a lot of us hoped. We hoped that there would be another update as promised, and it wouldn't have turned out that Rainces lied once again. But more than that, I hoped that if there was another update, that it was something actually worth playing. Especially after all of time that has gone in the game itself, and the time since the last update.

Now, I think a lot of the believers will be lucky to hope. And the people that hoped will just give up.

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

View attachment 513675
the shoplyfter scenes are one of the best parts good luck

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

View attachment 513675
At this point you could be the hero and developer we needed and deserved all along lol

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The usual recommendations.
Keep the thread clean.
No personal attack/discussions about the dev.
If you don't like him simply don't support him. His record track is here and any user could decide by himself.

Thanks

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes