Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

View attachment 513675
I'm normally not a fan of someone carrying on someone else's game, but I'd love to see you go ahead with this. The main thing attracting me to this game are the models and the incest angle. The game seemed so full of potential when I first started playing it, but that really hasn't led anywhere. I'm not expecting too much out of this next update, although maybe we'll both be pleasantly surprised. But I would love to see some of the many scenes in this game that previously were dead-ends turning into something even half as good as what you've shown us.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
If it just a basic update or a rush job I am planing on creating a mod for this game and rewrite the code and finish of some of the scenes he left behind in the game for example the Night scenes, Shoplifter scenes and update the interface etc.
If you end up doing this, I'll go over the script and improve the dialogue. I know the Engrish got a minor upgrade, but it's still not great. Let me know.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
30 min wont help to ne honest i see alot of fans create great renders i suggest them to create game i belive pepole will donate them beasuse as far as i can see no updated this time or week hope i wrong

Reactions: xxxgames123

paprikakab

Dec 21, 2017
Probability that don´t do the update: 99.9999999%, Probability that just published a liar expecting that Patreons still gave him money for doing nothing: 1000%

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I have been a fan / supporter since the beginning so I am waiting to seen how this update plays out.

The main reasons I am waiting it will take a few weeks to rewrite the code to a point it is easy to maintain and update so hoping the update he gives us is amazing.

View attachment 513675
i love it

please make the game !!!!

Tulllis

Dec 19, 2017

View attachment 513675
Please save that game
Rainces probably gona say thank you for make my work and i pay for that....
I know is Sad but probably is true

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes