MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Just created a Mod Forum Post so you can track the work I will be doing also I will post here as well.

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v0-14b-rainces-enhanced-edition.44113/

The first part is to rework the UI and code of the game and if I have no issues I may have time to add in the first of the new night scenes and shoplifter scenes.

Target Date: 1st March 2020

It would be sooner but I going on Holidays for 2 weeks in February :)
Where did you get this date? To what it relates?
From here.

Reactions: MikeD13

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Due to no update in 6 months, game marked as abandoned. Will change if dev actually releases an update.
And the difference between this and Dual Family? :unsure: Oh, I know, 15 more months. I don't care either way, what I don't get is why this forum is so gun shy to mark Dual Family abandoned, but can easily do it to any other game even if said game is doing the same shit that gumdrop does.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
And the difference between this and Dual Family? :unsure: Oh, I know, 15 more months. I don't care either way, what I don't get is why this forum is so gun shy to mark Dual Family abandoned, but can easily do it to any other game even if said game is doing the same shit that gumdrop does.
Well its marked as abandoned now, guess they saw your comment as said fuck it hes right.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
No those are real patreons, I mean think about how many views this tread has alone. And imagine just how many clicks his patreon page gets weekly it's no wonder he is not releasing the updates the numbers don't add up. But still rainces don't continue to keep liza from me. :cry:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I'm sure once the first release of the enhanced version comes out in march his patreon page will start to lose interest. People are registered because of some silly hope that one day they will get an update. But as soon as people point out a better one is out there, they will cancel their funding.

Reactions: LordOgre

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure once the first release of the enhanced version comes out in march his patreon page will start to lose interest. People are registered because of some silly hope that one day they will get an update. But as soon as people point out a better one is out there, they will cancel their funding.
Frankly, I have my doubts about the enhanced version going all that far, unless RAinces has handed over assets. Axeman can easily improve gameplay and include renders not in the game currently (just available in included but as-yet unused files), but unless he's really good at getting his own renders to match those RAinces has done — and he might be; who knows? — the enhanced edition can really only go so far.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes