Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Shame this game is abandoned, the maledom was well done, if you can ignore the crappy UI and grind.
I think rainces will still put out an update eventually (f95 isn't really the arbiter of whats abandoned or not) but he's obviously lost a ton of trust with his fanbase so I think it's very much up in the air if the game will ever be completed.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I think rainces will still put out an update eventually (f95 isn't really the arbiter of whats abandoned or not) but he's obviously lost a ton of trust with his fanbase so I think it's very much up in the air if the game will ever be completed.
Even if he would update it: why should anyone play it again/further? Just to be disappointed and kept waiting and lied for another 6 months or more?

and surely, f95 isn't to arbit if it is abandoned. But as it seems, rainces is more interested in lying, keeping (even paying!!!) users waiting and earning money for nothing instead of putting on a update.
"Abandoned" is even just an indicator gor games not getting an update for the last 6 months. The fact, that that happened, is the only thing, that counts for that.

edit: nobody knows, how big the "promised update" would be, if it is ever released. It could also be, there are only 2 or three scenes, which would be more disappointing (like a punch in your face) than kept waiting and lied to.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
It was here, but i cannot find it again. Could someone re-share link to comments bellow patroon post from ?

Still people are angry and calling him scammer, milker etc?

Kodrus

Aug 14, 2017

Update on the game
Hi guys,
the new laptop is very helpful and I'm having a lot of fun with this next version.
Next version will be released on the next Thursday (15-August).

common
are he real
SHIT

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It's not the author's fault, but the people who keep giving him money for nothing... Most people won't even notice it, so here the fools are the ones who don't notice anything.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
It's not the author's fault, but the people who keep giving him money for nothing... Most people won't even notice it, so here the fools are the ones who don't notice anything.
I feel you man, but it kinda is... the man is a fraud, and you should definitely hate him the most
I don't know what the fuck is he going through, or if he's going through some shit or something... idk
But he's been lying to his balls... he knows everyone is already pissed w/ his many excuses, and so he lies, or disappears

He was here a couple days ago though
Checking out this very thread
So... maaaybe 0.15 could be on its way? idk
I hope so
(but even if it does come, even if it is a worthy update... I'm not giving him a dime)

His patreon incomings are dropping... finally
And I know for a fact that mr. Washington, mr. Jackson, mr. U. S. Grant, and our dearest mr. Benjamin Franklin are going to be missed
Any south american would kill to get paid in dollars
(figuratively, most times)

Last edited:
Reactions: kiro
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes