D

Deleted member 25091

developer say at the patreon that bad bobby saga will update at this week

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
developer say at the patreon that bad bobby saga will update at this week
Where did I read this plotline before :unsure:... Definitely wasn't in a game in which you were a professor... and add a daughter and wife, with high hopes to increase the student's success...

No, I definitely never heard this plot before neither the game was abandoned with the creator still milking the patrons :unsure:...

Reactions: lowcody

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It seems that since the last appearance, there have been major changes in the Bobby family. They used to have money problems. Right now, Bobby is driving around in a desert area in a pickup truck with no license plates. Robbed a Bank, or just stole a car from a Parking lot? Very romantic! It looks like Bobby is becoming a real man. :unsure:
drivinglizabackhome 221.jpg

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
sorry i want understand cleary ....him (rainces)tell in a week 7+ day..next week or (i ask but if impossible) this week...
thx for answer :D

i check better him tell in a week :D i see we start post in same way "sorry" but him get money "lucky bastard" hahahhaha

Last edited:

student00

Apr 26, 2019
sorry i want understand cleary ....him (rainces)tell in a week 7+ day..next week or (i ask but if impossible) this week...
thx for answer :D

i check better him tell in a week :D i see we start post in same way "sorry" but him get money "lucky bastard" hahahhaha
Never trust that guy :rolleyes:

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe his patreons should say "Ok when you upload the update we will pay for that month. But only that month. If he wants more then he'll need to update more."

Reactions: Abhai and LordOgre

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. THIS GUY HAS BEEN MILKING THIS FOR MONTHS. THIS GAME IS ABANDONED. I HOPE AXEMAN WILL STILL WORK ON THE ENHANCED VERSION. HE CAME UP WITH A COUPLE RENDERS AND FINALLY WROTE A COMMENT? AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE HIM? THIS IS GARBAGE, RAINCES IS A CONMAN.
BY THE WAY RAINCES HAS BEEN SPOTTED ON F95 LOOKING AT ALL THE COMMENTS ON HERE AND NEVER SAID A WORD. HE'S BEEN GETTING 500 PLUS DOLLARS A MONTH FOR DOING NOTHING.

• Angry
Reactions: Teraxricos

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, let's not slide into insults. If you do not respect the author of this game, then at least respect the members of this forum and its rules. With regards to the RAinces, he invented the game "Bad Bobby Saga". “Bad Bobby ,” you see? Therefore, it is fully consistent with the game. If you are looking for a good guy, then you need to go to another site. :)

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
rainces says

Work in progress:
  • Version 0.15(Continue with Lucy's story) about 75% ready

its good news !!

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
Did he even mention a release date? If he didn't we might as well opt for Axeman who has been consistent thus far communication wise. Y'all know better.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Did he even mention a release date? If he didn't we might as well opt for Axeman who has been consistent thus far communication wise. Y'all know better.
yes he mention 11. january but not year !!!

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes