Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Friends, let's not slide into insults. If you do not respect the author of this game, then at least respect the members of this forum and its rules. With regards to the RAinces, he invented the game "Bad Bobby Saga". “Bad Bobby ,” you see? Therefore, it is fully consistent with the game. If you are looking for a good guy, then you need to go to another site. :)
Bad RAinces Saga !!!

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
From RAinces's Patreon page :

I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week.
I know it's getting way too long but at least it will be a pretty big update with about 900 new hot images plus several bug fix and much more detail hint menu.
Just to clarify, I've been kindly supported by you guys, I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for!

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
i find it strange that the game got a abandoned stamp so quickly, even though the developer regularly wrote a post on his patreon page. other developers don't let you hear from them for months and they don't have a abandoned stamp on their games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and atur

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
i find it strange that the game got a abandoned stamp so quickly, even though the developer regularly wrote a post on his patreon page. other developers don't let you hear from them for months and they don't have a abandoned stamp on their games.
You see the update was supposed to drop on August then he went back on his schedule and kept postponing to the point where it became a joke that every month he'd say it'll release in a week and go dark till the next time patron numbers drop and pops in with a new next week is the update post.

People got fed up with all the bullshit then might as well mark it abandoned.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
You see the update was supposed to drop on August then he went back on his schedule and kept postponing to the point where it became a joke that every month he'd say it'll release in a week and go dark till the next time patron numbers drop and pops in with a new next week is the update post.

People got fed up with all the bullshit then might as well mark it abandoned.
as if he was the only developer who has to act like that, these people also have a real life and that can screw you up, we have often noticed that here. an onhold stamp would have been better.

Reactions: MikeD13 and OGRey

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Olá pessoal, alguém pode me dizer qual personagem é Liza no DAZ? Lucy e Anna? por favor.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry, please can anyone tell me which character Daz refers to liza, Lucy and Anna?

JayMI

Nov 3, 2018
'in about a week'. That's not even definite. Don't fall for it. He can't even set a proper date and yet y'all wanna believe this?

F85King

Mar 6, 2018
he will never post an update in 7 days and Axeman99 is RAince!
RAince not post as RAince in this Forum since months.. "to many haters".. now he is Axeman99.
Axeman says: He worked for RAince!.. bla bla bla.

lies over lies to make money. I never seen a person like him before .. I understand and know its hard work, lots of hours but there are 100s of developers who made 3 games in same time.
So he want money but not invest time.. its okay for me but the lies without any reason makes me and all other angry.

in January he said:

"he will post 2020 every month an Update ;D"

Now an 900 pictures Update ?
Why?
that makes no sense.. If he has in 7 days 900 pictures..
why he posted no Update with 600-700 last month ?!
and 2019 an Update with 400-500.

ahhhhh!
what a nonsense :D :D :D

by the way:
he post every time when the payers pay 100 dollar less.. as before.. the whole time.. since 7 months

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
RAince not post as RAince in this Forum since months.. "to many haters".. now he is Axeman99.

lies over lies to make money. I never seen a person like him before .. I understand and know its hard work, lots of hours but there are 100s of developers who made 3 games in same time.
So he want money but not invest time.. its okay for me but the lies without any reason makes me and all other angry.

in January he said:

Why?

ahhhhh!

by the way:
he post every time when the payers pay 100 dollar less.. as before.. the whole time.. since 7 months
you think raince and axeman is same guys????
haahaaha where i m ?...in a forum for adult game or in telenovela???

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
asimo, I think you are overly emotional. I certainly understand your feelings, the situation with the game is really not very simple. But do not see everything as the "hand of the Kremlin". Putin will not be able to destroy our "pirate unity"! :)

Reactions: OGRey

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Asimo, Axeman and Rainces are different people. Firstly Axeman99 isn't asking for any money, and hasn't set up a patreon page.
Secondly as other people have pointed out Rainces does visit this forum he just hasn't dared to post on this thread.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Yea thanks to Axeman99 I've haven't lost hope, and I had a feeling that it would light a fire under Rainces ass to get the update out before Axeman99's project so for us it's a big win-win we'll get to see Liza again. :love:

Jan 19, 2020

in January he said:

Why?

ahhhhh!

by the way:
How'd you get that profile picture..I haven't seen that in the game yet

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Finally. Abandoned tag.
Waiting was a real pain.
That hope... OMG.
I really liked mom character. To sad she wasn't fucked.
There is nothing I can do.

Reactions: Jarul
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes