Sep 2, 2018
Are there any games which feature any of the following model ?
Mia (from Summer with Mia)
Caroline (from Milfy city)
Liza (from Bad Brother Saga)
Jessica (from Echoes of Lust)
Monique (from Indecent Desires)

Reactions: antkim

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
I feel terrible for anyone who bought this low-life's line that he would come up with an update. He only did it to hang on to his donations. He's been seen on this forum in the last couple of weeks and is aware of Axeman's plan to continue the story. As soon as his donations started to dip he put out those two lousy renders. His donations went up after that, but now complete silence. He's done nothing towards a new update and he's been pulling in 500 plus a month for the past 8 months and produced nothing in the interim. The game is abandoned and anyone who ever donated to the guy, like myself, is a complete sucker.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
I feel terrible for anyone who bought this low-life's line that he would come up with an update. He only did it to hang on to his donations. He's been seen on this forum in the last couple of weeks and is aware of Axeman's plan to continue the story. As soon as his donations started to dip he put out those two lousy renders. His donations went up after that, but now complete silence. He's done nothing towards a new update and he's been pulling in 500 plus a month for the past 8 months and produced nothing in the interim. The game is abandoned and anyone who ever donated to the guy, like myself, is a complete sucker.
You don't have to feel terrible, it is just 5$.

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
That $5 was given based upon several lies. And it adds up month to month. I was personally giving $15. Others more, othere less.
They are giving money for the hope. Believe me, this game is worth 5$ for just hope. I'm currently not giving but their perspective is this i think. When this update is released i will be his patron too.

Last edited:
Reactions: OGRey

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
They are giving money for the hope. Believe me, this game is worth 5$ for just hope. I'm currently not giving but their perspective is this i think. When this update is released i will be his patron too.
What a moronic argument. It's been 7 months of promises. Are you playing "devil's advocate" here or are you Rainces? I'm guessing you're Rainces under a fake account name. You joined VERY recently. Seems to coincide with Axeman's announcement of modding your game that you abandoned. Good luck Rainces/Teraxicos, keep playing people for suckers. You must be proud.

Last edited:

Teraxricos

Jan 3, 2020
What a moronic argument. It's been 7 months of promises. Are you playing "devil's advocate" here or are you Rainces? I'm gues you're Rainces under a fake account name. You joined VERY recently. Seems to coincide with Axeman's announcement of modding your game that you abandoned. Good luck Rainces/Teraxicos, keep playing people for suckers. You must be proud.
You are so smart bro hahaha, Yeap i'm RAinces. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Weak argument, defending the indefensible. Wasn't hard to figure out. It's the kind of filthy move one would expect from you. Can't wait for axeman's update. Good luck Rainces. Keep milking those suckers buddy.
Rainces even rarely speaks in his Patreon (3 year. even in Dm). This guy has mouth diarrhea :LOL::ROFLMAO:, so it is not very likely

Last edited:

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
Rainces even rarely speaks in his Patreon (3 year. even in Dm). This guy has mouth diarrhea :LOL::ROFLMAO:, so it is not very likely
It's him. Look at all of his posts. He's defending Rainces in every one and even mocking axeman a couple of times.

He's a couple of his posts: "Rain will win, you'll see. Btw why da fuck is Rainces dwarf? hahaha. Rain punch his balls man, yo can do it!!!" and "YEAHHHHH,:cool: THAT IS THE SPRIT. just don't kill RAimces ok? We need him."

All of his posts are more or less mocking everyone who complains about RAinces. His account was started right after his Jan 1st post in which he promised an update that month but of course didn't deliver. He'd been radio silent for months before that. Then this "Teraxricos" account was started the very next day. His activity also coincides with Axeman99's announcement that he was going to take over the game. It all pretty much fits. And honestly after looking at your posts and all the praising you've done for Rainces, I wouldn't be surprised if you're another one of his dummy accounts as well. The terrible English is also a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
meanwhile i start game again and wow i like much story, charter,all good
and when axeman release new version i want play again from start :D
i dont care anymore of rainces ,him can do what him want :D i wait axeman

if next day or next year rainces do any other upgrade i will play him version ,but when him uptade.....if him uptade

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Are there any games which feature any of the following model ?
Mia (from Summer with Mia)
Caroline (from Milfy city)
Liza (from Bad Brother Saga)
Jessica (from Echoes of Lust)
Monique (from Indecent Desires)
You asked this in many threads. Since this one tagged as abandoned I'll answer your questions here.

Liza: You can find her model in Big Brother as Alice. Original game is abandoned but you can still play it if you don't mind grinding. It has decent content. Or you can try Big Brother: Another Story. It's a new game and you will have to wait a while for decent content. Your another option is Glamour. Glamour is developed by original Big Brother's developer Dark Silver. He decided add Big Brother characters into Glamour.

Monique: You can find her model in Second Chance as Reedley. She looks different but it's her model.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
You asked this in many threads. Since this one tagged as abandoned I'll answer your questions here.

Liza: You can find her model in Big Brother as Alice. Original game is abandoned but you can still play it if you don't mind grinding. It has decent content. Or you can try Big Brother: Another Story. It's a new game and you will have to wait a while for decent content. Your another option is Glamour. Glamour is developed by original Big Brother's developer Dark Silver. He decided add Big Brother characters into Glamour.

Monique: You can find her model in Second Chance as Reedley. She looks different but it's her model.
You don't answer spammers it only encourages them to shit up more threads.

Reactions: OGRey and Abhai

nitjo

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry for RAinces' supporters, but after seeing so much frustrated hope, I have to say that what RAinces does is stupid, but in truth, he doesn't deliver the product and still makes himself a victim, a real scoundrel.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
I knew not to hope too much for a release today from rainces because they left wiggle room writing "I'm HOPING to release......" But he wont have much of a choice soon since Axeman99's verison we be out in a few weeks 5 weeks tops, if Axeman99 releases' a verison before rainces it's going to kill his verison and the amount of paterons he has. He lost me and a few guys I know so if he really care's about his money he'll put out his lame update soon.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes