SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I sincerely hope to have patreons this enthusiastic when my game comes around
I'm working my ass here

I don't know guys, to me, what RAinces has been doing is nearly criminal, it's vexing... the way Patreon and indie adult content development married has truly birthed a golden age of adult games, but I fear devs like RAinces really do maim the delicate thread of trust that holds this fruitful partnership together
I'm making my own game, and I'm scared... I see the scene flooding with petite versions 0.1 or demos or intros, 'cause everyone wants a cut... and I see little support given to those who apparently intend to actually commit
I wonder if the ghost of false promises and the constant release of games w/ tiny little first builds that go nowhere aren't really pushing this good dynamic back...
I have just doubled the RAM memory of my CPU, so that I can speed up my renders... a money I had to invest without yet making any profit
I feel like I'm going to struggle for quite a while, working on a project true to the quality that I've come to admire, as patreons seem to grow more and more reluctant when it comes to support rookie devs
I know this ain't just because of actions like his, but I, personally, grew a little bit more skeptical when it comes to subscribing on Patreon and etc, for seeing games that I love and pledged to, dying on the hands of devs like him

RAinces promised a big update immediately after version 14b... in about a month, he said
When was that? July?
After going dark for a couple months, he would resurface only to throw a couple random teasers and mark yet another deadline... fuck
That shit started seven, almost eight, months ago
And it's not just the delay.. God knows the fuck he might be going through... but the recurring lies, the obnoxious lack of communication...
:sick:
And still, his patreons are holding on to a $600 support monthly
To a south american, any south american, that's a lot of cash

I know 5 bucks ain't that much of a deal, but imo, devs like RAinces are the ones who should be getting a much different message from the community that's backing this adult games scene
I want him to continue as well, I do... you guys know me from here, it's definitely the game that had me active in these forums, 'cause I love it
But I really, really think who ever is still supporting him should stop, immediately
It could really, trully, be nurturing a possibly criminal behavior on his part
And take its tow on the industry as a whole, like a virus... defiling its health little by little, until our faith is broken and the damage is done

Last edited:

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
you know what's really sad about all this it's that there are alot of really good dev making awesome games/vn's that don't even get like hundred fifty dallors a month and they are active with releases and active with paterons and active with treads, rainces is probably one of the highest pay pateron even at just $500 and does none of that. I'm really mad about that how much money I gave because I could have gave money to other great dev's.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
My 5 cents on this, Rainces had a really good idea, been inspired by few of the very good games, like Masterful.
Too bad he is not very good at coding, which he admitted in the past.
A good laptop is not everything, you can make decent renders but it takes time to code in and make it work.
He also admitted, he is working in building industry, which is working by seasons, or by demand.
Game was his hobby for the weekends.
But i will never support him agan, for lack of communication, updates and unreliability.
I paid 10$ for few months in the beginning. Good game is worth 40$-50$ but this ain't it...
Axeman, chop chop mate.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
You guys never learn... I posted many times telling you to stop believing this @#@%%@. Like Muttdoggy said on Dual Family's thread once, " Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me ". This isn't a troll, but you guys are all grown-ups. So, trust the facts, not the promises. Even if he manages to launch an update in the upcoming days/weeks, don't give your trust back. Rainces is far from being a professionnal Dev or a good communicant.

jnhbfvgb

Feb 9, 2020
I think, maybe, Axeman more serious, than RA and Axe will not search causes for delay. I will wait your mod, Dear Axeman. More sex scenes, more unusual history and scenes (like Liza under bed in doggy pose etc.), night-sleeping-drunk scenes, more anal-cum-sleeping-drunk scenes of all female characters, hiding traces of sex and serious aftermath if Bobby don't hide traces! Good Luck in development!

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Rainces no longer gives us any explanation why he miss release dates. Previously he at least gave us some pathetic yet possible excuse. Now we get only a new promise a big update (hard to believe) and some shitty images...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is there any proof to that or are you just fucking with us? If so that certainly would be a nice plot twist to this shit show.
There's absolutely no proof, and everything points to the contrary. The renders I've seen from Axeman are very close but different. The new models they are using for shoplifters or Liza's friends are not Rainces' style. Their renders actually show sex in some cases. They actually communicate with people. Axeman99 has also been around for a while. There's also no benefit to Rainces pretending to be Axeman99. Axeman99 starting their own version of the game has just been a rallying point for people to let loose their frustrations on Rainces. If Rainces were going to invest the time and effort in doing everything Axeman99 has done lately, they would have been better served working on their game and communicating with their patrons. There are people out there just dying to re-support Rainces at just the barest hint that there is some progress. These people would (foolishly) re-patronize Rainces in droves if they had posted some of the renders and level of communication that Axeman99 has been doing. Instead, their support continues to fall. Rainces is neither cunning enough to pull anything like this off, nor indifferent enough in money to scam people without making more money out of it somehow. If they're going to scam people, it's with the promise of new updates from them, and not by pretending to be a competitor.

However, I agree with some other people that Rainces could definitely have another account on this forum and be watching us, and probably even posting. It's what I would do in their case. But then again, if I were them I'd be working hard on an update and actually talking to my patrons to give them some honest answers.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
There's absolutely no proof, and everything points to the contrary. The renders I've seen from Axeman are very close but different. The new models they are using for shoplifters or Liza's friends are not Rainces' style. Their renders actually show sex in some cases. They actually communicate with people. Axeman99 has also been around for a while. There's also no benefit to Rainces pretending to be Axeman99. Axeman99 starting their own version of the game has just been a rallying point for people to let loose their frustrations on Rainces. If Rainces were going to invest the time and effort in doing everything Axeman99 has done lately, they would have been better served working on their game and communicating with their patrons. There are people out there just dying to re-support Rainces at just the barest hint that there is some progress. These people would (foolishly) re-patronize Rainces in droves if they had posted some of the renders and level of communication that Axeman99 has been doing. Instead, their support continues to fall. Rainces is neither cunning enough to pull anything like this off, nor indifferent enough in money to scam people without making more money out of it somehow. If they're going to scam people, it's with the promise of new updates from them, and not by pretending to be a competitor.

However, I agree with some other people that Rainces could definitely have another account on this forum and be watching us, and probably even posting. It's what I would do in their case. But then again, if I were them I'd be working hard on an update and actually talking to my patrons to give them some honest answers.
The most compelling argument.

Last edited:

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Note that after every lie, some 2 weeks later, he loses $ 50-100 / month. Lately, lies are more and more often, and that means that this loose of outcome hurts him. Soon the spring will dry up and RA will be a history.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Note that after every lie, some 2 weeks later, he loses $ 50-100 / month. Lately, lies are more and more often, and that means that this loose of outcome hurts him. Soon the spring will dry up and RA will be a history.
last time when i visit patreon he get 480 per month now is at 594 ! every his new lie get him more money !!!

• Angry
Reactions: DanThaMan

lurkathon

Donor
Jan 2, 2020
Sad to see the abandoned tag, good that it's been identified though. This is one that got me into downloading adult games. After reading some recent posts here it looks like Teachers Pets all over again. Such promise unfulfilled.. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Teraxricos

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
last time when i visit patreon he get 480 per month now is at 594 ! every his new lie get him more money !!!
The problem for sure is that not even half of the people who are donating know that he have not contributed anything new for months, surely, because they will come from other sites where they have published the game. The other half won't even remember that they're donating.

Patreon should enable a reporting system for rats like these.

Reactions: F85King

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Well Patreon can report the game in a number of ways actually. Firstly its an incest game which is against their policy, but also you can report a patreon page for lying. It get reviewed by their staff and the page can get yanked depending on what the report is. So maybe we should tell some of the people who are paying him to report his page. At the very least if he wants to keep getting income he'll have to do a lot of editing.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Well Patreon can report the game in a number of ways actually. Firstly its an incest game which is against their policy, but also you can report a patreon page for lying. It get reviewed by their staff and the page can get yanked depending on what the report is. So maybe we should tell some of the people who are paying him to report his page. At the very least if he wants to keep getting income he'll have to do a lot of editing.
Ok, let's say you closed his patreon, what will we gain from that? Just do not pay him or promote to not pay him.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
So this dev is pretty much delaying nonstop, the funny part i see he made dates and he didnt met them and he wents silent mode i saw his last patron post and everyone asking where the update and the guy doesnt even respond, Idk what is happening alot of the devs have been dealying quite alot even those devs that had releases on time etc and starting to do this delays of like months then show only a small updates, i know why since they know they got a fan base already that can do whatever they want cause they will have always a white knight to defend.

Reactions: mugen1145
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes