Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
rainces was last online today on this forums. He probably having a laugh reading all the posts. I will not be surprised if he goes another 6 months without any updates and his patreon income would stay the same.. Look at Gumdrops, its been 2 years.

Yea thats a shame the recent post was this

I'm hoping to release the next update in about a week.
I know it's getting way too long but at least it will be a pretty big update with about 900 new hot images plus several bug fix and much more detail hint menu.
Just to clarify, I've been kindly supported by you guys, I'm not planning to abandoned this project before I'll deliver what you've paid for! But no updated not any news

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
rainces was last online today on this forums. He probably having a laugh reading all the posts. I will not be surprised if he goes another 6 months without any updates and his patreon income would stay the same.. Look at Gumdrops, its been 2 years.
Vladimir Putin (well, at least not Joseph Stalin :( ), it's good that RAinces comes in, so he's alive, not in the hospital, and not in prison. And this is the most important thing in a person's life. Everything else will settle down somehow. And I don't think RAinces is laughing at us. He's probably worried that he got into such a stupid situation. And he doesn't see how to get out of it with dignity. Yes, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Vladimir Putin (well, at least not Joseph Stalin :( ), it's good that RAinces comes in, so he's alive, not in the hospital, and not in prison. And this is the most important thing in a person's life. Everything else will settle down somehow. And I don't think RAinces is laughing at us. He's probably worried that he got into such a stupid situation. And he doesn't see how to get out of it with dignity. Yes, I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.
When you're making money a month by scratching your balls with lies, you're neither worried nor have any dignity, let alone enter a forum where your game is talked about and you don't even respond.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
chopolander, we do not own all the information, and therefore can not reach a final verdict. It’s not so simple with Patreon. Well, and the fact that Rainces does not respond, we ourselves at the beginning of the game recommended that he respond only when the new version is ready. Apparently he took it literally. I do not condone him. He himself drove himself into this position. But as they say in my country: to kick a dead lion, you don’t need much courage. So, let’s use our emotions in a more positive way.

Reactions: SummmerP and OGRey

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
Fair comment Kai Andersen, but really he's not in that bad a position. If he wants to regain a better reputation all he needs to do is actually start following through with his promises. He doesn't need to apologize, or grovel, or even post any comments at all. He just has to release content. IE the one thing he's not doing.
People in this place have memories like gold fish most of the time. If he produced and released 2 updates on time, 90% of the people here would forget everything bad they ever posted about him.
I'm not one of his patreons but if I was, I would have reported his page by now. Simply to remind him just how lucky he was to be getting any income for what he can produce. There are a lot of other developers on Patreon who would be happy to have half his support.

Bangledesh

Mar 13, 2018
Fair comment Kai Andersen, but really he's not in that bad a position. If he wants to regain a better reputation all he needs to do is actually start following through with his promises. He doesn't need to apologize, or grovel, or even post any comments at all. He just has to release content. IE the one thing he's not doing.
People in this place have memories like gold fish most of the time. If he produced and released 2 updates on time, 90% of the people here would forget everything bad they ever posted about him.
I'm not one of his patreons but if I was, I would have reported his page by now. Simply to remind him just how lucky he was to be getting any income for what he can produce. There are a lot of other developers on Patreon who would be happy to have half his support.
I've followed a few developers, and when one realized they weren't going to be able to keep their schedule (and another fell behind by like a month from their identified release date), they both made a post explaining the situation and apologizing and paused their Patreon collection until they were able to deliver the promised update. And once they were caught up, they resumed collections.

Fedekio123

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I'm a former rain patreon, and my theory is that the nunk was the developer of this game if not the one in charge of marketing it and the developer should no longer be producing it and he shouldn't have the skills to complete it. Latin America and here that would be nothing strange

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
OH
MY
GOD

(...)
I think I've spent all my Tai Chi Chuan on penile fortitude, and restrainment of raw sexual frustration, holding on to one more promise that I'm afraid may never see the light, again

RAinces is really testing the limits of human faith, again and again and again

Like a lustful, beguiling and impious evil force of sin preluding judgement day w/ the fakiest, funniest, fuckiest excusing smile on its face

Last edited:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Because he is. But assuming that Axeman is real, we will soon forget about RA. In 2 weeks a new version of another author's hand will appear.
Then this damn troll will seriously lose funds and the jokes will end.
Will him?
You sure of that? That's what you know?

idk man... honestly, there's gotta be something weird happening on that Patreon

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
RAInces and irredeemable reading comments of people who still expect a release, even though they got tricked more than once.

GuyMan66

Jan 21, 2020
Don't worry peoples rainces release will be out before March 1, I get the feeling he's keeping an eye out on Axeman99's thread, if thats the case then when Axeman99 releases' his next preview rainces we probaly drop his update shortly after. Unless he's dumb enough to let himself lose many patreon in one shot by not releasing it before Axeman99 project. Hold on to your boners boys and girls these next couple of weeks are going to be interesting.

• Angry
Reactions: juhan13 and Kakato
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes