Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
So, its not my business, but I think, there is chance, that RA write Axe, so that he don't dev game.
Even if he did, there is a lot more of us asking Axeman99 to keep going, so I doubt that would have much of an affect. Even if Rainces tried to go after Axeman99 legally, we wouldn't have a leg to stand on. All the CG assets in his game are made by other people, the story content and plot are in contradiction to Patreons ethics and if they notice what he is selling they will shut him down. Added to which Axeman99 isn't charging any money for his version so Rainces can't claim loss of income.

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Turn around... every now and then I get a little bit lonely
and you're never coming 'round
Turn around... every now and then I get a little bit nervous
that the best of all the years have gone by

(...)

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever

(...)

I really need you tonight!
But forever won't start tonight!
(it started 8 months ago actually)

(...)

Once upon a time I was falling in love...
but now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do, it's a total eclipse of the heart

Thank you RAinces, for everything...

Last edited:

tonyzz

May 12, 2019
Turn around... every now and then I get a little bit lonely
and you're never coming 'round
Turn around... every now and then I get a little bit nervous
that the best of all the years have gone by

(...)

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever

(...)

I really need you tonight!
But forever won't start tonight!
(it started 8 months ago actually)

(...)

Once upon a time I was falling in love...
but now I'm only falling apart

There's nothing I can do, it's a total eclipse of the heart

Thank you RAinces, for everything...
Total eclipse ....perfect song for this moment in this thread

qoute summmerP

Reactions: SummmerP

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
I kinda did, didn't I?
:unsure:

It's just that hitting F9 every twelve minutes for the past two weeks and seeing no signs of a future can be quite depressing sometimes

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I go to sleep, and I wake up, and I see 3 more $1 patreons... it's at $618, and counting

Edit: a few more hours, and he's now at $637
Some people are just playing the game for the first time and not realizing the history behind it. Which is fine. If you like the game, give the author some money for it. Many of them are likely giving money with the belief that the game is still being developed though.

Some are signing up just to be able to see posts on the patreon page I imagine, or to message or post there and find out what's going on.

And then there are some that are just falling for Rainces' promise of a new update and throwing their money at him, not realizing that propping him up like that financially without anything new coming out is precisely why Rainces doesn't need to make anything other than new promises.

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
GuyMan66 is another fake account from Rainces himself. Rainces is full of it and it's been 8 months of promises and no delivery. He's been milking people and getting 500 plus a month by suckers like me for a long time now. Anyone who contributes to him deserves what they get. He's got at least a half a dozen fake accounts on this thread defending himself. I just wish he's put half the effort in to the actual game as he does scamming his Patrons and the people on this site.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
GuyMan66 is another fake account from Rainces himself. Rainces is full of it and it's been 8 months of promises and no delivery. He's been milking people and getting 500 plus a month by suckers like me for a long time now. Anyone who contributes to him deserves what they get. He's got at least a half a dozen fake accounts on this thread defending himself. I just wish he's put half the effort in to the actual game as he does scamming his Patrons and the people on this site.
SummmerP is Rainces too, arrest him Mike. :KEK:

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
SummmerP is your game gonna have incest blackmail scenes?
The game will not be centered around incest, I can promise you that
But tbh, incest & blackmail is a combination I find very hard to avoid, so...
(y)

Pretty sure I'll use some blackmailing on two of his landladies' story arcs (landladies?... his mom & sisters) - mostly on big sis, but also w/ mom
No violence thou... I not going for any hardcore creepy or abusive tone w/ this project (no drugs, rape, forced sex, night-time groping, or long teenage dongs w/ blood-related hypnotic powers... not realistic, nor cute - as it kinda happens in BBS)

I'll always be mixing corruption and some not-so-cool-in-real-life shit the MC might do w/ an already venting atractiviness between the engaging characters
So getting to use blackmail and submitting to it should kinda happen like a masked & mutual excuse to embrace an already growing tension between you two... kinda

It's a colorful game, it'll have a nice humor to it, but ain't gonna be romantic or dumb, rest assured... though it ain't the creeper type either

Last edited:
Reactions: alejowillo

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
The game will not be centered around incest, I can promise you that
But tbh, incest & blackmail is a combination I find very hard to avoid, so...
(y)

Pretty sure I'll use some blackmailing on two of his landladies' story arcs (landladies?... his mom & sisters) - mostly on big sis, but also w/ mom
No violence thou... I not going for any hardcore creepy or abusive tone w/ this project (no drugs, rape, forced sex, night-time groping, or long teenage dongs w/ blood-related hypnotic powers... no... not explicitly, nor cute as in BBS)
I'll always be mixing corruption and many not-so-cool-in-real-life shit w/ an already venting atractiviness between the engaging characters, so getting to use blackmail and submitting to it should kinda happen like a masked & mutual excuse to embrace an already growing tension between you two

It ain't gonna be romantic and dumb rest assured... but it ain't the creeper type either
how you are gonna handled this "but you are my brother/son" issue with landlady/roommate? If you are just raplacing thier name with brother/son, this shit is disgusting and useless :S You have to write two different dialogues for these characters. You can play Kindread: The Redburns, inkalicious did this real good.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes